Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "shes too hot for you"

what the fuck did you even just say lmao
That digesting this kind of literature only puts another veil upon your eyes, quite literally.
Truth resides far above this place.

That digesting this kind of literature only puts another veil upon your eyes, quite literally.
Truth resides far above this place.
what kind or literature

"Normie" is more a designation to being wagecucked and/or bluepilled these days. Normies are incels.
Being wagecucked or bluepilled has nothing to do with being an incel.
If foids want to have sex with you, then you're not incel.
Most normies have had girlfriends.
If a young foid is in a relationship with a non-rich guy (which is 99% of guys), it's because she wants to have sex with him.
No guy who's had a girlfriend is an incel. Normies are not incels.
That's why here we don't allow guys who've had girlfriends or sex.

Normies are incels.
when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

We need a 30+ forum for real. I mean seriously.

I just can't get onboard with the anti-youngcel stuff when I was once a youngcel.

I knew I was never getting laid before incel was a commonly used word. I knew in HS. And now 15 years later I'm still KHHV. People are basically telling youngcels to act like retarded blue/red pillers and just pretend they have a chance even if they're ugly and socially defunct.

Granted, yeah a lot of guys get laid in college or whatever. But if you're not going for whatever reason you can well know it's over in HS.

there are no teenage incels.
I just can't get onboard with the anti-youngcel stuff when I was once a youngcel.

I knew I was never getting laid before incel was a commonly used word. I knew in HS. And now 15 years later I'm still KHHV. People are basically telling youngcels to act like retarded blue/red pillers and just pretend they have a chance even if they're ugly and socially defunct.

Granted, yeah a lot of guys get laid in college or whatever. But if you're not going for whatever reason you can well know it's over in HS.
Yeah, I definitely knew it was over for me by the time I got into high school. Thing is, I still tried, I still put myself out there, and still tried to make the best of my situation however I could, instead of hanging around here. High school and college are not too young to be blackpilled, but they are too young to be giving up. That's why they shouldn't be here.

Yeah, I definitely knew it was over for me by the time I got into high school. Thing is, I still tried, I still put myself out there, and still tried to make the best of my situation however I could, instead of hanging around here. High school and college are not too young to be blackpilled, but they are too young to be giving up. That's why they shouldn't be here.
I still try

what are people in replies on about? U can definitely be an incel in high school bc of reasons like looks and being socially awkward/autistic

Being wagecucked or bluepilled has nothing to do with being an incel.
If foids want to have sex with you, then you're not incel.
Most normies have had girlfriends.
If a young foid is in a relationship with a non-rich guy (which is 99% of guys), it's because she wants to have sex with him.
No guy who's had a girlfriend is an incel. Normies are not incels.
That's why here we don't allow guys who've had girlfriends or sex.

The designation "normie" is often to the bluepilled, the cucked.. the vaxxed.

The average looking male in the young generation is more or less incel. Chad only.

First rape them second kill them third...
greetings from kazakhstan :feelsYall:

View attachment 539610

Imagine believing zoomer whores invented whoring.

Are you retarded? This graph proves exactly what the kid is saying about the deterioration of decency among females.

Males are generally having much less sex but females are having only slightly less sex. But overall, a much higher proportion of the sex that the females are having is going to CHADS. Time to wake up before you start sounding too much like an insufferable Boomer from the 1970s.

We need a 30+ forum for real. I mean seriously.

I'll be 30 in less than 2 years. So what?

Are people here seriously thinking that females aren't becoming worse and more hypergameous overtime?

It's a cope to think that society hasn't been getting worse and that female standards haven't kept rising overtime.

Incel is a sociological problem first and foremost, followed by biology. Most people here wouldn't have been Incel if they had been Boomers. It's also why strict monogamy and enforcing other social norms for females is such a popular idea here in the first place.

Last edited:
Are you retarded? This graph proves exactly what the kid is saying about the deterioration of decency among females.
Males are generally having much less sex but females are having only slightly less sex.
The decrease for males is from around 92% to 85%, it's not that drastic in what, 15 years? Meanwhile women have been about as whorish as before. This is reflected in other metrics such as STD rate and unwanted pregnancy rate. They just became more selective with who they had sex with.

Are people here seriously thinking that females aren't becoming worse and more hypergameous overtime?
Worse and more hypergamous, yes. But they're not fucking more than 15-20 years ago.

The designation "normie" is often to the bluepilled, the cucked.. the vaxxed.
It's context dependent depending on where it's used. Among incels it means someone who's not an incel. Nothing to do with wagecucking or cucking or vaxxing or whatever.

Imagine talking to normies:feelskek:

leagues dont make any sense, as a sub6 male you have no league, as a female you are in the top league by default, the fattest girl in my entire school dated the tallest best looking guys