Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She's only 19 you sick freak!

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
FqzM03-WwDwIUlm
FqzM1uoWwAQYEu6

tl: girl posts pic and some dude comments on them. (he's ugly so he's an incel pedophile)

tl: "she looks very young around 11-13"
"She's 19 tbf but there's something wrong with him anyway"

What are your thoughts. Is a guy a pedophile because he thinks an adult woman is attractive?

Disappointing, I was hoping for proof that this 19 year old "innocent child girl" is a garbage promiscuous human being. That's what I usually get when I click titles like this.

You're not even allowed to be attracted to neotony. They want to deprive men of everything except roasties.

She would have 10k posts on this forum if she were born male.

Disappointing, I was hoping for proof that this 19 year old "innocent child girl" is a garbage promiscuous human being. That's what I usually get when I click titles like this.
well she posts pics of herself online, you can go figure out the rest of her life probably

Cuckholdry, purely unadulterated cuckholdry, mang…

pedophilia = being an incel

interesting ... i hit 10k just yesterday , i wonder what my lookmatch is doing rn
you can download faceapp and apply the female filter. it gives almost a perfect looksmatch (depending on the pic you use)

well she posts pics of herself online, you can go figure out the rest of her life probably
Eh you can't really from social media unless there are things about them that show it. Many of us are sick from more conservative, anti-social upbringings that were hostile towards social media.
I've met some women who have social media and are still really underdeveloped, usually due to having good father figures and some lingering grace of God's phantom (God is dead). They still likely have a body count of 12 or so, but still.

The moment that they have bikini pics is a yellow flag, ass pics is a red flag, a Bible verse is the black flag.

Many of us are sick from more conservative, anti-social upbringings that were hostile towards social media.
I wasn't born in a conservative household, quite the opposite. My mom almost started crying when I told her what party I vote for

I wasn't born in a conservative household, quite the opposite. My mom almost started crying when I told her what party I vote for
I was gaslit by my conservative and religious community about how superficial, vain, and fake social media was, so i shouldn't be on it.
100% said by narcissists who are constantly on social media and are jealous of their friends.

I was gaslit by my conservative and religious community about how superficial, vain, and fake social media was, so i shouldn't be on it.
100% said by narcissists who are constantly on social media and are jealous of their friends.
ok but whoever told you that was 100% right. even if through a different meaning. Don't use social media, even normies know this.

ok but whoever told you that was 100% right. even if through a different meaning. Don't use social media, even normies know this.
Wrong, it's a cope. The people who say don't use social media are the same people 80 years ago who said TV is unhealthy and you should get rid of TVs, the same people who said Rock and Roll is Satanic and you should ditch Rock and Roll; the same people who said 30 years ago that video games cause school shootings and you should ban video games.

Social media is how normies socialize and keep in touch with each other over the years. You are literally cutting yourself off from human society if you ditch social media.

Except the difference is that back then that superstition was misplaced good faith selflessness rooted in religious principles. Now it's motivated from narcissists who envy people more successful than them and can't stand seeing people happier than they are, so they moralize to make themselves feel like they are better people than they actually are.

Last edited:
they are right

they learned from experience lol

they are right

they learned from experience lol
social media is the number one reason why society is currently so fucked. The damage social media has done is irreversible

Wrong, it's a cope. The people who say don't use social media are the same people 80 years ago who said TV is unhealthy and you should get rid of TVs, the same people who said Rock and Roll is Satanic and you should ditch Rock and Roll; the same people who said 30 years ago that video games cause school shootings and you should ban video games.
TV does rot your brain though. The rock and roll thing is debatable depending on what you believe in, the video game part is BS though.

Soon being attracted to a female under 30 will be considered pedophillia

TV does rot your brain though. The rock and roll thing is debatable depending on what you believe in, the video game part is BS though.
Sure. But everything is good in moderation.
Outright ditch social media? TV? Video games?

Sure. But everything is good in moderation.
Outright ditch social media? TV? Video games?
I have unless you count using instagram for cooming. TV and video games are boring so I just use the interwebz.

FqzM03-WwDwIUlm
FqzM1uoWwAQYEu6

tl: girl posts pic and some dude comments on them. (he's ugly so he's an incel pedophile)

View attachment 717241
tl: "she looks very young around 11-13"
"She's 19 tbf but there's something wrong with him anyway"

What are your thoughts. Is a guy a pedophile because he thinks an adult woman is attractive?
But she's 19 she's legal....

Pedophiles will leap at any opportunity to virtue signal about age.

Ironically they do this often with people who are apparently above AoC

People hate in others what they resent most about themselves

Remember the secretly gay republicans who hate gay people?

Why is the text in gibberish?

Lmao if she was a man she'd look like this
AFE39209 37BF 452D B9C6 5D7CE33E0303

she's not allowed to have a boyfriend until she looks like an adult

You're not even allowed to be attracted to neotony. They want to deprive men of everything except roasties.
She's not even neotonous, she looks like a man, look at that jaw