Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shegroid's talk about sugar daddys

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

There are men who pay money to converse with ugly fake thots like this. These are the simps who are keeping men where they are today in society. Read the fucking comments, they're a gold mine. Full of similar disgusting holes looking for a payout.

If you ever even think about feeling bad for a woman, just remember she can leave her job and get payed for having a hole. Women are nothing more than cum receptacles. They dont deserve respect. They don't deserve sympathy. They are vile disgusting leeches with no self respect.

Oh and if you're a soycuck numale who's even thinking of becoming a bank account for thots like this, just remember, you are nothing but a bank account.

Black foids are just the worst

Black foids are just the worst

I honestly agree. I would rather die then date a black foid. I dunno im volcel for that, but the idea of it just fucking kills me.

Of course it's a fucking CHIMP which expects men to pay loadsamoney for its beat-up pussy.

I honestly agree. I would rather die then date a black foid. I dunno im volcel for that, but the idea of it just fucking kills me.
That's like saying that you're voluntarily poor because you wouldn't accept a donation from Bill Gates.

"Sugar daddy emptied bank account" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: sign me up. I can't wait to be a "sugar daddy"

Tutorial mode

Lol at living in a world where sugar daddys and shit exists