Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sheboons are the only race of women that I saw defending currymen (Currycels GTFIH)

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adi naa pilla ra... adi naa pilla
★★★★★
So I just lurked lipstickalley just out of curiosity :feelswhere: and found this

Sure there was a lot of negative ones, many positive comments too. I mean I expected it to be WAY worse, but surprise.

After taking a look at that forum, my opinion of sheboons changed :feelsaww: Sheboons can be currymen's greatest allies. I NEVER EVER saw curry whores defend curry men like this. Meanwhile sheboons....

To any black woman reading this, appreciate you for this. Means a lot

The Office Crying GIF

Last edited:
curryfuel for lifecels

I would fuck the niggersbitches but they don’t like me

Yoooo @BBC.BELGRADE @BlackCel_from_ZA @Rabbi Schneerson :feelskek: Do you guys think I can get lucky with sheboons??? :feelsbadman:

Sheboons could give you chadsons even if you're ugly, unlike curry whores :feelsugh:

I’ll try again with these niggerbitch when I find a chance.
From what I read on the site, they have a good opinion of Sri Lankan men :feelsokman:

im jelly ngl. sheboons dont really like hapa truecels like me :fuk:

but i like them. It is over
Nah, sheboon like chinks also, way more than curries. Browse that site

Based sheboons

Here's a sheboons talking about here experience living and dating in Hyderabad of India (my city) :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

I even started going out with this Indian guy. At first I thought it was just for fun, but as the months went on, our relationship became more serious.

@daydreamER @psyop niggas just browse that forum to get lifefuel. Sheboons seem to like Poojabi/Paki and South Indian men especially

Last edited:
@daydreamER @psyop niggas just browse that forum to get lifefuel. Sheboons seem to like Poojabi/Paki and South Indian men especially
I don’t have the look these sheboons seem to be going for. I have very central asian/afghan features so don’t think I can benefit from sheboons love for indian and paki men :cryfeels:

I would gladly ascend with a sheboon as long as she's not obese

I don’t have the look these sheboons seem to be going for. I have very central asian/afghan features so don’t think I can benefit from sheboons love for indian and paki men :cryfeels:
Bro you're coping :feelsseriously: I saw so many positive comments about Pakistani men there

They are talking about chad pure punjabis, not muttified pakis like me.
The thing is, I am pretty sure sheboons would show more interest towards currymen than curry whores themselves. So it's better to go after sheboons than poojeetas, especially since they would give you better children. Sorting your priorities

Last edited:
The thing is, I am pretty sure sheboons would show more interest towards currymen than curry whores themselves. So it's better to go after sheboons than poojeetas, especially since they can would you better children. Sorting your priorities
I would never go after a poojeeta anyway. It’s either getting an arranged marriage with an extremely religious paki woman after I become a better Muslim, or somehow impossibly getting a foid in the west.

That's because curries ARE niggers. They are both of the Negroid race. The African negroids just migrated to India and started worshipping cows and cow dung.

That's because curries ARE niggers. They are both of the Negroid race.
Curries are Veddoid+Caucasoid mix, not negroid. I don't think both of them are the same
The African negroids just migrated to India and started worshipping cows and cow dung.
Actually that from Aryans. Read up

Curries are Veddoid+Caucasoid mix, not negroid. I don't think both of them are the same
I think they are the same. Maybe the Indians are kind of half breeds at best. There's only 3 kinds of human-like ancestors in the fossil records.

Also if you go by IQ you can clearly see wherever there's shitskins, the people are almost as retarded as the Sub-Saharans.

To any black woman reading this, appreciate you for this. Means a lot

The Office Crying GIF
:feelskek:

Absolute brutality. Random niggress compliments imaginary chadpreets for virtue signaling purposes and you’re already falling head over heels for the entire sheboon race. Get over yourself, man.

I must say, it is surprising to see foids refusing to jump on the curryhate bandwagon for once, but then again, foids and dissimulation go hand and hand.

:feelskek:

Absolute brutality. Random niggress compliments imaginary chadpreets for virtue signaling purposes and you’re already falling head over heels for the entire sheboon race. Get over yourself, man.

I must say, it is surprising to see foids refusing to jump on the curryhate bandwagon for once, but then again, foids and dissimulation go hand and hand.
The thing is I NEVER saw currywhores do this, but seeing sheboons do this really touched my heart :feelsaww:

And they’re talking about mogger south Asians anyways

I need a young gori not kaali bro
Whites have recessive genes, blacks don't. Even if you get a white stacy no guarantee it would pass on

A risk I’m willing to take
Think realistically, you won't be getting any white foid. Unless you JBmaxx like those Paki groomers :feelshaha:

Think realistically, you won't be getting any white foid. Unless you JBmaxx like those Paki groomers :feelshaha:
True but getting a black womans out of the picture aswell. They fantasise about chadepreet not sub 5 curry

True but getting a black womans out of the picture aswell. They fantasise about chadepreet not sub 5 curry
Cope, just ask a sheboon out

Time to book a ticket for Africa

I'm Indian, and I swear to anyone reading this post, I would rather die a virgin than fuck a negress.

Just not worth it, to destroy your life and genetic heritage.

I'm Indian, and I swear to anyone reading this post, I would rather die a virgin than fuck a negress.

Just not worth it, to destroy your life and genetic heritage.
>Genetic heritage
>Pajeet