Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon toilet admits to flushing tyrone cum since 15

Isn't it illegal to have sex at 15?

Your point is?
anyone paying to fuck her is already breaking the law and keeping it secret so they're not likely to care about the age of consent

I get that but shouldn't the police do something about this?
Chief keef is paying child support to a woman in her 30s that fucked him while he was underage, based on the date of the child’s birth. It’s undeniable due to the existence of the child, but nothing happened to her either.

anyone paying to fuck her is already breaking the law and keeping it secret so they're not likely to care about the age of consent
Sure, but my question is: WHY ISN'T THE FUCKING POLICE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?

Sure, but my question is: WHY ISN'T THE FUCKING POLICE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?
people admit to crimes online all the time and cops generally don't give a fuck

Based grandpa, niggers ruined New Orleans just like every other major city in America.

We need to implement a national plan of action to get them all back in the fields and working on the plantations once again. Hopefully there is a local Klan affiliate in New Orleans to keep these animals under control for the time being.

Crazy to think women like that still get dick in the first place

We need to implement a national plan of action to get them all back in the fields and working on the plantations once again. Hopefully there is a local Klan affiliate in New Orleans to keep these animals under control for the time being.