Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon throws chair and knocks out foid teacher unconscious

Unsegregated schools are the reason the US is doomed

Another day in burger land :smonk:

dey wuz good kidz jus trynna learn shieeeeeet aint ho fault she threw da chair shieeeeeet chuh she wuz jus trynna learn how tuh throw is all. Dat cracka ass teachuh was bein raycis das all shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nigguh

had a buddy who did this 1st day of school 2006. he threw a desk across the room then was suspended for like 3 months lmao

I'm glad niggers are fucking up the US. Keep doing god's work.

wow wouldnt wish that job on my worst enemy literally in a den of animals

To me its a shock that some schools in America have guards in them. I also recently heard that in my country in certain schools they had to hire guards because the student base is so "enriched." Basically lots of arabs and blacks.

But tbh I think the people who suffer from this the most are the black people who aren't like this. They have to endure the blackistan and they also have to endure the fact that most non-whites are going to view them anyway as part of this blackistan culture.

Another day in muttland.

Sheboon moment. Nigmerica is pretty much a third world country at this point

wow wouldnt wish that job on my worst enemy literally in a den of animals
Yep same for bus drivers or people checking tickets on a train or working in any type of store in a multiracial area. Not only do these people directly ruin society by assaulting and robbing you or even killing you and voting for niggerpoliticians who just promise them gibs, they also indirectly ruin society because nobody wants to do these jobs anymore and the quality of service goes down and the level of education goes down. A white kid in tht class even if he manages to survive for 4 years will not learn shit because the school is too busy keeping the nigs in check and teaching them things that are on a 85IQ level.

The only I see for burgerland is to repeal the 14th amendment and put these niggers back in the cotton field or pack them on a ship like cattle and send them to Africa.

I’m talking about the violent niggers of course

where is the zoo keeper man why is there a teacher in there :feelswhat:

:feelshaha: that foid got knocked tf out

Niggers aren't human
Nuff said

nothing new at all whatsoever.

teach at black and brown schools and youre gonna be dealing with this constantly. the threat to physical safety will be constant. some of them bring guns and drugs to school regularly.

you wanna teach at rich white and asian schools. much smarter kids far less problems

Last edited:
Uncle ruckus would've been the perfect teacher for these niggers

You play wit da boons you gon get clipped