Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Sheboon proving black women have the lowest iq

Rimiru

Rimiru

Officer

Honestly not surprised
With all of the warnings to not play with guns, to not point guns at anyone even if they are safe locked, she still did it
Sheboons are not only stupid, but also stubborn. Her doing this was only a matter of time

Dont get me started with the nigga who trusted a woman with a weapon either :feelshaha:

Are you..."Hapa"? Or simply "Black"?

WTF?? That nigga dead

Seriously, why the fuck would their parents let them play with the gun? Low IQ morons

That nigga got the IQ the temperature of a glacier to EVER trust a woman around a weapon.

Honestly shocked it didn't jam with that giant 3rd party ballsack attached to it.

Last edited:
The internet is full of these types waving guns around and accidentally shooting their friends and family on camera.

What is that? A super potent air gun? seems really weird, also did the girl commited suicide after she realized he killed the dude or what?

What is that? A super potent air gun? seems really weird, also did the girl commited suicide after he realized he killed the dude or what?
yes she commited suicide afterwards

yes she commited suicide afterwards
Really stupid parents tbh, the blame is with the parents more than with the kids. They must've been 12-14, and kids stupidity knows no bounds

What is that? A super potent air gun? seems really weird, also did the girl commited suicide after she realized he killed the dude or what?

Real gun. Looks like a hi-point/insert any cheap POS hood gun with a drum/jam-o-matic mag

African-Americans have a big intellectual gap, the problem is that they are descendants of slaves completely uprooted from their culture.

They are only the chimeras of materialism and globalization.

Their parents smoked crack while he let the kids play with loaded guns
1648581373699m
1648581411842m

Why does she even have a gun.
oh it's the USA

two niggers and an arsenal of guns. what could possibly go wrong??

Painless death. I wish I had the same fate, tbh ngl.

African-Americans have a big intellectual gap, the problem is that they are descendants of slaves completely uprooted from their culture.

View attachment 595797View attachment 595798
So you’re sayin most of them they wouldn’t get into STEM due to the gap:dafuckfeels: I always see this argument used here forsaying black people aren’t as smart but it just come down to the environment and up bringing of those kids

1. That was a nice drum on that gun.
  2. She was holding the gun upside down.
  3. No loss.

So you’re sayin most of them they wouldn’t get into STEM due to the gap:dafuckfeels: I always see this argument used here forsaying black people aren’t as smart but it just come down to the environment and up bringing of those kids

Alza

Methylphenidate treatment in children with borderline IQ and mental retardation: analysis of three aggregated studies​

Alza1

In the '60s they were respectable but their culture has degraded

sad

pointless loss of life

Stupid fucking parents leaving loaded weapons around. At least they could have taught those kids not to point it to head and pull the trigger.

Really stupid parents tbh, the blame is with the parents more than with the kids. They must've been 12-14, and kids stupidity knows no bounds

View attachment 595797View attachment 595798
Meh... we all know that his future included:

1. Being shot and killed by another homie

2. Being shot and killed by the police (this could be bad if shot by a white cop because it could spark riots)

3. Being incarcerated multiple times (this costs wage slave taxpayers like you more money)

So his untimely demise prevented the above options.

I have got to get the fuck out of this city. Thank you for showing me this. Could you imagine if the races in that 2nd clip of the white guy getting harassed by black youth were reversed? It would be on national news for weeks. There is an anti-white agenda playing out and it only gets worse every year.

Last edited: