Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Sheboon Pill] Why Does Any Man Subject Themselves To Dating Black Women, Especially Blackcels?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Sheboons honestly scare me out of any other race of women; they always pick psychos BFs, one almost tried to grab and beat me because I bumped into his GF, talk shit about you in your face, one taunted big foot at me for my hairy legs everyday my freshman year of HS, and are very aggressive, bashful, and impulsive, not to mention how ugly and fat they are compared to all other races of women.

I have to interact with them because I am shitskin, poorcel Bengali living in the Northern US, so I am always surrounded by them.

Seriously, why would any blackcel make any attempt committing to these trash, lowlife women? No wonder why the single motherhood rate for blacks are so high; Tyrone doesn't want to commit to these defective roasties. :feelshaha:

I hate them the most out of anything; seriously thinking of leaving NYC solely to avoid their sight.

View: https://youtu.be/LZ_IaibrH6Q

I end this thread with the words of this blackcel on Lookmax.org, “Release black men from the shackles of thinking black women are attractive.”
Niggas will straight tell you in they face black women are hot and gods gift to the world and expect you to take them seriously. Black men need to stop pro creating with black women. They need to stop talking to black women. They need to stop acknowledging black women existence all together. Black women are ugly asf and are the reason why the black race is in the hole that it’s in.

In another comment he fantasizes about black men “fucking and pro creating with white women to create the mulatto cosmic race.”
When someone suggests this would “dilute” the black race, Frank Jacks says he doesn’t care. “Anything that stops black women from existing is fine by me,” he writes.

Last edited:
They're so aggressive and in your face all the time. Terrible group of people. :feelsUgh:

one taunted big foot at me for my hairy legs everyday my freshman year of HS,
Lmao this coming from a sheboon. I would've ended her career right there and then.

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.

Sheboons are high T gorillas

@Transcended Trucel, did you have any similar experiences as me with sheboons?

@Transcended Trucel, did you have any similar experiences as me with sheboons?
At a Walmart once, me and my brother were discussing Black Friday and some sheboon accused of us being racist due to some low IQ misunderstanding. As a result I never mention the word "black" around sheboons or nigs.

I will say though black men, especially young ghetto ones are far far more dangerous than any sheboon. You can outrun a sheboon if your a gymcel. But not a young black male as easily. For that reason I work remotely + use car when possible.

I have been robbed once of $20 by a nig male when I was in middle School. I have almost been attacked by one when the subway train was crowded and I accidentally smacked into him. I got off at the next stop as I didn't want to risk being shanked by the nig.

Sheboons all things considered are far less risky to be around than a nig male.

They're so aggressive and in your face all the time. Terrible group of people. :feelsUgh:
They are fucking despicable
At a Walmart once, me and my brother were discussing Black Friday and some sheboon accused of us being racist due to some low IQ misunderstanding. As a result I never mention the word "black" around sheboons or nigs.

I will say though black men, especially young ghetto ones are far far more dangerous than any sheboon. You can outrun a sheboon if your a gymcel. But not a young black male as easily. For that reason I work remotely + use car when possible.

I have been robbed once of $20 by a nig male when I was in middle School. I have almost been attacked by one when the subway train was crowded and I accidentally smacked into him. I got off at the next stop as I didn't want to risk being shanked by the nig.

Sheboons all things considered are far less risky to be around than a nig male.
I grew up in a black neighborhood and I have experienced a lifetime of horror. I wageslaved enough to finally get the fuck out of there, but I thread carefully around blacks to this day, and if I'm in a situation where I have to interact regularly with one, I gauge them to make sure they're one of the rare good ones.

Last edited:
Sheboons honestly scare me out of any other race of women; they always pick psychos BFs, one almost tried to grab and beat me because I bumped into his GF, talk shit about you in your face, one taunted big foot at me for my hairy legs everyday my freshman year of HS, and are very aggressive, bashful, and impulsive, not to mention how ugly and fat they are compared to all other races of women.

I have to interact with them because I am shitskin, poorcel Bengali living in the Northern US, so I am always surrounded by them.

Seriously, why would any blackcel make any attempt committing to these trash, lowlife women? No wonder why the single motherhood rate for blacks are so high; Tyrone doesn't want to commit to these defective roasties. :feelshaha:

I end this thread with the words of this blackcel on Lookmax.org, “Release black men from the shackles of thinking black women are attractive.”

I’ve seen many obese blacks. I truly wonder why nobody is telling them to lose some fucking weight

I would've ended her career right there and then.
Taking 2dCels cookie

You don't even have to persuade me, I've never found the majority of black women attractive. Their aggressiveness makes me stay the fuck away from them.

TBH I actually find black women attrative. Obviosly there are also a ton of ugly black women out there, but you can say that about any race of women. Most people would say that the personality of a black woman is the biggest and most common turn off, alot of black women are too aggresive and seeminly angry for no reason. I think its just how most black women are taught to act or feel how they need to act in order to get by in life. Its basicall what thugmaxxing is for black men, expect people dont find it as attractive, especially black ironically enough.

TBH I actually find black women attrative. Obviosly there are also a ton of ugly black women out there, but you can say that about any race of women. Most people would say that the personality of a black woman is the biggest and most common turn off, alot of black women are too aggresive and seeminly angry for no reason. I think its just how most black women are taught to act or feel how they need to act in order to get by in life. Its basicall what thugmaxxing is for black men, expect people dont find it as attractive, especially black ironically enough.
I would date a black girl but she would have to be skinny. I don't like thick women. And she would need to have a good sweet attitude.

"passive asians" brutal

Yup, of all types of foids, sheboons are undoubtedly the worst. Loud, obnoxious, rude, self-centered, obese and disgusting.

They are fucking despicable

I grew up in a black neighborhood and I have experienced a lifetime of horror. I wageslaved enough to finally get the fuck out of there, but I thread carefully around blacks to this day, and if I'm in a situation where I have to interact regularly with one, I gauge them to make sure they're one of the rare good ones.
Rip for USA-cels. Luckily there aren't that many black males in Germany, hopefully it stays this way. Even Arab and Turkish males aren't that bad in comparison, they have a sense of honor and don't rob or beat you up over some shekels.
Plus muslims are oftentimes Anti-Semetic

Rip for USA-cels. Luckily there aren't that many black males in Germany, hopefully it stays this way. Even Arab and Turkish males aren't that bad in comparison, they have a sense of honor and don't rob or beat you up over some shekels.
I hope so, too; I hope they try their best to keep blacks away. I had fun in Germany when I visited, and the Turks aren't that bad, from what I saw. I'm sure they have their problems though, but very few ethnicities are as problematic as blacks
Plus muslims are oftentimes Anti-Semetic
Based. Everybody here in the US sucks Jewish dick, it's ridiculous. You get caught saying something vaguely anti-semitic, you're screwed

Based. Everybody here in the US sucks Jewish dick, it's ridiculous. You get caught saying something vaguely anti-semitic, you're screwed
When I was in school it was normal to insult each other as "Jude" (Jew) when he was stingy or acting like an ass. The muslims in school all talked shit about Israel and it's normal to be pro-Palestine :feelskek: Germany can be based in some aspects

Hitler missed an entire race of undesirables tbhngl

Majority of those sheboons are ugly but have unrealistic standard

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.
Bi jihadi wa jiladi, idfa ai kaydal na a'adi alawadi.

Speaking of bw