Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon mother twerks on her son's grave

Nigs gonna nig lol

Hardest grieving mother of a dead incel son (OK, I dunno if he was an incel, but it still fits:feelsthink:.)

Hardest grieving mother of a dead incel son (OK, I dunno if he was an incel, but it still fits:feelsthink:.)
From the look of his mother's behavior, he probably died has a criminal, meaning he was probably a tyronelite or a tyrone.

Twerking to niggers is what ballet is to whites.

Seeing people doing mental gymnastics over this type of shit is so funny. Like the truth is right in front of your face lol. How much clearer can it get? How much more can you cope and be in denial jfl

:lul::lul::lul: Typical sheboon behavior.

From the look of his mother's behavior, he probably died has a criminal, meaning he was probably a tyronelite or a tyrone.
True, that's why I put that explanation into the brackets.

the negro won by dying

imagine having a mother like that

brutal

he's free of her now

It's part of their culture

if yew aint from new orleans than u dont kno :lul:

Groids groiding.

Seeing people doing mental gymnastics over this type of shit is so funny. Like the truth is right in front of your face lol. How much clearer can it get? How much more can you cope and be in denial jfl
JUUWEIMAR 2.0 tiktok patch cant possibly get more depraved

Copium, most thugs are normies

Most normal nigger funeral

She was trying to get the shit out of her nappy cunthair!

This one video perfectly encapsulates the consequences of single motherhood and hypergamy's affects on blacks

Only white people would be shocked by this.

In Africa, young niglets are let free the moment they can walk.

In the wild, female animals will abandon their offspring if they get sick and quickly forget about them. The next day they'll be reproducing again so it doesn't matter.

Niggers are the same.

I saw a documentary where basically niglets aged 7,8,9 were being recruited to work in cacao fields while on the streets, they'd happilly accept, jump on a truck and be taken elsewhere. Everyone in the village knew about it and no one cared at all, it was business as usual.

At the end of the day a funeral is a party, so the sheboon want to dance, drink and fuck. I'm not even sure niggers had funerals before whites told them about it.

Last edited:
This one video perfectly encapsulates the consequences of single nigger motherhood and hypergamy's hyperniggers affects on blacks niggers.

You're thinking too much. It's very simple.

Twerking is part of muh culture!!!

It’s literally dancing on his grave

these things, beside currie and rice, will inherit the earth in 20 years

her son was probably an incel

Extreme nigger behaviour

When you realize they’ll be a 100 billion of these people in the next century
368D710E B6FA 4F5A 942C FAED964A76D3