Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sheboon gets huge face swelling after being hit with a brick for rejecting a nigger. She complains that no simps come to her rescue!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
The era of simping and chivalry is coming to an end, slowly but surely. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

View: https://twitter.com/freauxmama/status/1698431412410397066

BTW, this is from the same night below when she slaps a cuck. Serves her right for based nig retaliating!

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CwwJHh8Rxfx/

Last edited:
is that her face after or before the brick attack ?

wish it killed this dumb sheboon. Ugly stupid ape.

@Master would you have tried to help her out? :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :lul::lul:

Bitch will still be showerd with half hearted support and simpery, simpin ain't going nowhere for some hunchback of niggerdame coons.

Deserved it for being aggressive. Should have stuck to slapping white manlets. You don't do that shit to a BBC Tyrone. Srs these bitches look at the media and read about "gentre giants" like George Floyd, then they go into the real world and learn a hard lesson.

The one time me and niggers are on the same page

Black women are the absolute worst. They fucking stink, have absolutely no morals or drive to better themselves, and solely aspire to be a drain on society

Sheboon hanging out in the hood, acting like a bitch, and gets treated like a bitch in the hood. Nothing wrong here. If the she doesn't like it, then the sheboon shouldn't be in the hood acting like a bitch.

Smile on my face when I saw this! The video made my day more enjoyable :lul:

Wow it's crazy how weak black men are for not wanting to defend her. :soy:

The era of simping and chivalry is coming to an end, slowly but surely.
Nah that's just niggers being niggers

Sheboon

Attachments

• sheboon.mp4
    11.9 MB
That was based how she slapped that white devil but damn that shit was weak. He ate that slap. I would've hit her back.

Obligatory GoFundMe is past 30K now. Slaaaay queen...../s

Screenshot 20230905 004154

Last edited:
Someone please explain to me what is the point in living in a world like this?

She's a single mom too..

Last edited:
Someone please explain to me what is the point in living in a world like this?

She's a single mom too..

Its a black foid, of course she's a single mom.

from the other videos ive seen of her, i would say she deserved a billion times worse than that.

The era of simping and chivalry is coming to an end, slowly but surely. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

View attachment 865310

View: https://twitter.com/freauxmama/status/1698431412410397066

View attachment 865311

View attachment 865312

BTW, this is from the same night below when she slaps a cuck. Serves her right for based nig retaliating!

View attachment 865313

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CwwJHh8Rxfx/

Pepe point pepe laugh pepelaugh pepepoint

She got what deserves, acting like a such spoiled entitled stuck up bitch, its ok for her to slap the manlet but when she gets hit she cries to the entire world. Every aggressive bitch should be disciplined like this.

She need to get another brick on the other side, and finally turn into mao zedong nigger version.

Handsomesquidwards me

Shes only halfway there tho!

should be stabbed to death is what that cunt deserves

Ugly ass cunt . lol what did she expect ? there are looks treshholds to be met by Man AND Woman .

is that her face after or before the brick attack ?
To be fair, women shouldn't be harassed publicly.

No does mean no.

Everyone has the right to be left the fuck alone.

Why are you repeating her obvious lies? She obviously didn't get bricked because she refused to give a guy her number. Look at how she was behaving.

More women deserve this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back