Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sheboon encounter

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
I was cashiering at my local Walmart when this ghetto ass giant lard of doodoo on two legs, built like a linebacker came up in my lane in her leggings. Right off the bat she had that smug look and she kept staring me down. I pick up on it after a few seconds and I wanted to tell her to fix her face, but customers were nearby and I didn’t want to make a scene and look like the bad guy. I wasn’t too concerned about her boyfriend who was riding in an electric cart (I could probably take him even without it). Not a goddamn word, just the silent bitch stare.

If it weren’t for the law or what I’ve said above, I might’ve challenging her.

“Either you stop looking down on me like that, or I’ll make sure you’ll be looking up for the rest of your life! Pull my hair, claw me. It won’t matter what you’ll try and do to me. I know where to strike, and my punches and slaps are not normal; I’ll fuck your shit up like the tylenol and other otc meds you’ve stupidly overdosed on, you worthless piece of trash!”

If she doesn't look like Serena Williams or Naomi Osaka, she's not worth it.:feelsseriously:

If she doesn't look like Serena Williams or Naomi Osaka, she's not worth it.:feelsseriously:
She’s an ugly bitch that got her ego stroked by that simp… And yeah, I know… Having said that, I’ve pretty much been on edge with being overstimulated and having my train of thought interrupted to no end.

She’s an ugly bitch that got her ego stroked by that simp… And yeah, I know… Having said that, I’ve pretty much been on edge with being overstimulated and having my train of thought interrupted to no end.
Yeah, I know man. I went out to get an energy drink and I saw a Chadlite with his Stacylite GF. HOLDING HANDS:reeeeee:!!! I HATE BEING TORTURED BY THESE CHADS AND STACIES:reeeeee:

Yeah, I know man. I went out to get an energy drink and I saw a Chadlite with his Stacylite GF. HOLDING HANDS:reeeeee:!!! I HATE BEING TORTURED BY THESE CHADS AND STACIES:reeeeee:
God help us… I’m grateful for not having those in my lane often… though when I do, I tend to have a relatively decent interaction. Normies, however, I tend to not vibe well with, especially with their PDAs…

18C141A8 0A3D 4483 9CD6 43A88CD11C7F

I also hate these niggers and sheboons they talk like bunch apes ooga booga

God help us… I’m grateful for not having those in my lane often… though when I do, I tend to have a relatively decent interaction. Normies, however, I tend to not vibe well with, especially with their PDAs…

View attachment 633868
Same for me. I can't stand normies and their hopeless competitiveness in the rat race:feelsseriously:

Shieeeettt mayne u raycist on ma momma
Heh! I worried I was being racist against my own bretheren, but then I realized, the ones who act like retarded apes can be referred to as such.

C964AE63 C09F 43F5 A59B DA5E1A51D84B

I also hate these niggers and sheboons they talk like bunch apes ooga booga
Ride wife…
Life good…
Wife fight back…
KILL WIFE!!!
Wife gone…
Think about wife…
Regret…

I was cashiering at my local Walmart when this ghetto ass giant lard of doodoo on two legs, built like a linebacker came up in my lane in her leggings. Right off the bat she had that smug look and she kept staring me down.
285980398 728062894897058 4441686158685755985 n