Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

" she wants to fuck, she just doesn't want to fuck YOU."

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7uhr9f/she_wants_to_fuck_she_just_doesnt_want_to_fuck_you/

As I am browsing "muh TRP" to get some laughs, I saw this thread title and thought to myself "whoah, finally these wankers are starting to get a hint of what's up". 

I thought The Black Pill was making its way into DelusionVille. I thought "muh personality" faggots are realizing that looks are the be-all-end-all of all sexual interaction. How mistaken I was. 

The OP goes on to make a typical, unintentionally funny, "muh trp" post full of bullshit, platitudes, preaching, and TRP dorkness.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"And it's a difficult one, because Our ego always gets in the way. It can be hard not to take it personally.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]But there's another side to this pill that most Men have tremendous difficulty comprehending.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"YOU" is an abstract concept. "YOU" to a girl means "YOU," i.e. her. Think about it for a moment.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]she doesn't want to get fucked by a Man with the word "YOU" on His mind. Because such Men are accusatory. They put her in a position where she must take responsibility for her own actions. And as We all know, girls are utterly incapable of such deeds.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]When a Man singles a girl out as the object of His desire, it is impossible for her not to think that she is being approached by a Man with the word "YOU" on His mind. He doesn't even have to say a word, and inevitably, is rejected. Oneitis always wrecks.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And this is exactly why abundance mentality is so important.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I would, however, argue that outcome independence isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Under such a frame, it is all too easy to slip into a frame of mind where sex becomes unimportant, to the point where it is impossible to pull the trigger when the time comes. Sex IS important. Nevertheless, I digress.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The best advice I can give is this.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Eliminate the word "you" from Your vocabulary.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A red pill Man must think and speak in terms of I or Me. First person. Always.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The speaking part is difficult to master, but it can be done.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Selfishness is an ugly word to some, but it is truly freeing."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]JFL @ "the red pill" [/font]

Yo incels, just "Eliminate the word "you" from Your vocabulary" and you'll be swimming in pussy.

TRP is becoming my favorite comedy page on the internet.

Women should be forced to have sex with any guy who is brave enough to hit on them

BlackpilledAF said:
Yo incels, just "Eliminate the word "you" from Your vocabulary" and you'll be swimming in pussy.
TRP is becoming my favorite comedy page on the internet.

this is hilarious, OP was about to swallow the black pill but suddenly he realized it was too much to handle.
Yeah, she doesn't want to fuck YOU because she doesn't find you attractive you prick. Of course girls want to fuck, EVERYBODY wants to fuck, it's pretty much the main thing in life.

EDIt - take back what I said, that unreadable shit was horse shit

Cuck-Damage said:

Good. I was disappointed with your first post.

Glad to contribute in making someone not take TRP dorks seriously anymore.

What a bunch of retards.

I'm sure slayers are writing walls of text about some unimportant bullshit

BlackpilledAF said:
Cuck-Damage said:
Good. I was disappointed with your first post.
Glad to contribute in making someone not take TRP dorks seriously anymore.
some of them are smart guys

that can't be denied

The mindfuck : This shitpost got 400+ upvotes on "muh trp".

When I feel really down, I go to TRP, then I read their posts, then I start laughing,

and keep laughing until I shit in my pants.

It takes year to realize this which is so pathetic because stuff like this should be obvious to incels

Just my experience