Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She want to meet up yet again!

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Week ago i made thread about how i made her drove 2 hours to meet the catfish chad and now she wants to meet me again!

So idk wtf to do at this point. I have tried acting creepy, weird, horny , cuckish but she is not letting chad go and keeps insisting on meeting up.

https://imgur.com/a/HVsG5

I am literally acting like a sex crazed horny dirty panty sniffing weirdo but what else can i do!  If i had a chad face id, be literally fucking her tonight.

Anyways, theses are my options now.

1 - keep wheeling her for more nudes and keep the game going.
2 - Tell her she has been catfished
3 - Meet up with her anyway and risk getting caught. She will probably cry and bring attention to us and all the white knights would beat the shit of me.
4 - Ghost her.

EDIT: HOlyyyyyyyyyyyyy shitttttt, ever sen a girl this thirsty for chad!!! She wants it so bad!!! KIlll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck her wearing a mask

This ass shot tho. Put a gun to my head and paint the wall with my brains.

Meet up with her.

you'll never be Chad

stop this fantasy nonsense, you're only hurting yourself in the end

Holy shit. This is amazing. I had no idea you guys do this.

I'm curious as to how all this got started? You catfished her on Tinder and then got her number? Can you tell me the story of your first meeting when you made her drive for 2 hours?

It's also proof that "personality" doesn't mean anything. This girl is still thirsty for the Chad cock no matter what kind of messages you send her. And the fact that you can pull this off means you have text-game and thus a good personality.

keep getting nudes, and post them here

NekoStance said:
you'll never be Chad

stop this fantasy nonsense, you're only hurting yourself in the end

This tbh. How can anyone be so masochistic. 

But keep on doing it plz, it's quite entertaining.

modus_coperandi said:
This ass shot tho. Put a gun to my head and paint the wall with my brains.

I know, chad gets this daily! Imagine that!

Our crime was that, we were born non chads! Biggest crime a male can ever commit is being ugly

Chad is a fucking god i need to be chad!

Tell her that you have aids.

Say you have a fecal ingestion fetish and ask her to take some pics of her eating shit.

Then ask her if she'll buy Christmas presents for your kids.

meet up but wear a mask or something,tell her its your fetish or something.

Chad makes women go crazy.

rotting-alone said:
Holy shit. This is amazing. I had no idea you guys do this.

I'm curious as to how all this got started? You catfished her on Tinder and then got her number? Can you tell me the story of your first meeting when you made her drive for 2 hours?

It's also proof that "personality" doesn't mean anything. This girl is still thirsty for the Chad cock no matter what kind of messages you send her. And the fact that you can pull this off means you have text-game and thus a good personality.

yea i think you can check my last thread a week ago where I made her wait 3-4 hours at some food court

existentialhack said:
Say you have a fecal ingestion fetish and ask her to take some pics of her eating shit.

Then ask her if she'll buy Christmas presents for your kids.

let's be really ahaha, for that she would need to see chad irl in person b4 she does that

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
yea i think you can check my last thread a week ago where I made her wait 3-4 hours at some food court

let's be really ahaha, for that she would need to see chad irl in person b4 she does that

Can you send me a link to that thread of yours? Can't find it.

Zaetheus said:
meet up but wear a mask or something,tell her its your fetish or something.

can't change my skin color to white

if you are bored of her nudes just meet her in real life for real and that will definitely end it

Great work catfishcel. I'd love to see more of these in the future. As for what you do, she's obviously going to get suspicious if you keep making excuses. So I suggest just to drag it on then just drop her and move to some other girl. There's plenty of these whores online.

When you get bored or run out of excuses, just say you met another girl on the same app and that you’re hooking up with her.  That will drive her crazy considering how this bitch is acting like a thirsty beta male.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
When you get bored or run out of excuses, just say you met another girl on the same app and that you’re hooking up with her.  That will drive her crazy considering how this bitch is acting like a thirsty beta male.

I tell her " I love her" everyday haha and talk to her for like the entire day. She won't buy it
and will know what's up.

Please meet up with her and film her reaction! It'd be priceless!

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I tell her " I love her" everyday haha and talk to her for like the entire day. She won't buy it
and will know what's up.

Ok.  Just think of something creative that crushes this cunt’s spirit.

LMAO @ spending this much of your free time LARPing as Chad and then passing it off as an "experiment."

Framecel222 said:
LMAO @ spending this much of your free time LARPing as Chad and then passing it off as an "experiment."

It’s fun and we are entertained.

thats suicide fuel as fuck. do you mainly use tinder to get these females? what race r u and what male model do u use?

Tell her she's ugly, has a flat ass, and you found someone way better.

BlackpilledTruecel said:
thats suicide fuel as fuck. do you mainly use tinder to get these females? what race r u and what male model do u use?

any 8/10 male model will do