Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She thinks she’s good now

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Google mrschessiemay

I didn’t want to link it to her as it’s grotesque

Last edited:
good for her for losing weight unlike 99% of landwhales. how do even get rid of loose skin like that? do you need surgery or does it naturally regain it's forum over time?

good for her for losing weight unlike 99% of landwhales. how do even get rid of loose skin like that? do you need surgery or does it naturally regain it's forum over time?
You need surgery to get rid of sheets of excess skin. And then you are criss-crossed with scars. Still better foryou than being super morbidly obese.

I have real respect for this, losing any weight is hard work, losing mega weight must be a herculean task.

Not an easy fap though... :feelsUnreal:

You need surgery to get rid of sheets of excess skin. And then you are criss-crossed with scars. Still better foryou than being super morbidly obese.

I have real respect for this, losing any weight is hard work, losing mega weight must be a herculean task.

Not an easy fap though... :feelsUnreal:
It's just eating less, not that hard. But a man will require 300-400 more cals than a woman on average.