Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over She texted me

• Thread starter Touch Em 2x Tommy
  • Start date
Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
https://incels.is/threads/last-chance-tommy.477710/
For context and full story

So two days ago I got a text from the woman that made me realize it never began. I was washing my car when my phone went off and when I looked at my phone there was a message from "Sally". I was dumbfounded and extremely angry at the same time. I decided to ignore her message until I was done with my car because the last thing I want is to talk to some whore from my past thats fucking a Chad cock. So a few hours later I responded and she began to talk about what she was up to and her studies etc, pretty meaningless conversation at the end of the day. I dont know why she decided to text me, was it because she genuinely wanted to know what I was up to or was she deprived of attention and she didn't anybody else to give it to her. I dont know, all I know is this little interaction has furthered my hatred for woman. Her texting me brought back a lot of shit and ive never felt more suicidal in my life.

Anyways, see you niggers tommorow

As a nigger, I will b hear tomorrow

was she deprived of attention and she didn't anybody else to give it to her
Yes. This. She basically wanted you to orbit her. Just block her in any and every way. Erase the mensage and never think about it again.