Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She said no

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
In 2006 I started hanging out with a pastor's daughter at my local college, we'd chit-chat and make conversation and there was sexual tension.

One time her and I are sitting on a grassy knoll. It's a breezy afternoon. I try to go "kiss her."

She says no.

I still feel a stinging humiliation over this. Like, "what the hell were you thinking"?

Fucking brutal

In 2006 I started hanging out with a pastor's daughter at my local college, we'd chit-chat and make conversation and there was sexual tension.

One time her and I are sitting on a grassy knoll. It's a breezy afternoon. I try to go "kiss her."

She says no.

I still feel a stinging humiliation over this. Like, "what the hell were you thinking"?
Cringe, but I'm sure you've learned from it :blackpill:

She says no.

Always remember if it was chad she would've gotten on her knees and sucked his dick in front of her pastor dad and the whole church

An unfortunate mistake; orbitership is common.

At one point, I was desperate enough to try something similar with Shannon B.

Atleast you tried

i understand your feeling:feelscry:

If this happened in 2021, she would have called the police and accused you of harassing her.

One time I tried to kiss a girl and she backed off, covered her mouth and said, "ohh sorry I have a cold sore!"

Cringe, but I'm sure you've learned from it :blackpill:
Don't listen to faggots like this pls ^

Always remember low inhib cels are THE BEST cels, never forget.
Definitely they shit all over high inhib faggot cels

fakecel
if u ever got into a potential kissing situation then ure a larping fakecel

One time a girl who was a senior in high school came over to my house. She wanted to watch with me the film Kids. It's a movie about teenagers having sex. She was half-paki half euro.

I had graduated high school the previous year.

Anyway, I end up telling this story of her and I watching the teen sex movie Kids to a hick colleague at my McJob. He looks at me incredulously and says "if a girl came over to my house to watch a teen sex movie I'd have hit on her."

So a few days or weeks later I stop by her house to ask her out to a concert.

She said no.