Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She need tall

:feelsseriously:

Soon female height requirements will no longer be absolute but relative. “Must be 6’ tall” became “must be 6’2””, next is “must be 1.25x my height” then “must be twice my height”

She will eventually settle for a betabuxx, cuck after getting fucked by both Chad and Tyrone

Soon female height requirements will no longer be absolute but relative. “Must be 6’ tall” became “must be 6’2””, next is “must be 1.25x my height” then “must be twice my height”
It over

It's a foid sandwich.

hopefully someone stabs her to death

I hope all three of them gt hanged.

She probably fucking both of them

She will eventually settle for a betabuxx, cuck after getting fucked by both Chad and Tyrone
She's making millions on Onlyfans so there's no need for her to marry a betabuxx.

I thought the tallfag had a bigger cock, probably the nigger would break her
Yeah his dick is even smaller than mine. If he had a bigger dick, he wouldn't be with a midget in the first place.

Oh look another mud love triangle destined to end in a murder suicide and or unwanted pregnancy. :ahegao:

Its probably neanderthal genetics, because homo sapiens mogged the absolute shit out of neaderthal males (THE OG INCELS) to the point of extinction and married neanderthal women who basically married an entire evolutionary tier above themselves. Soon homo sapiens will be competing the next evolutionary stage of man and then it will be actually over:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Only pedos and 7ft chads get to enjoy this size difference without a midget

Fucking whore is getting fucked by both of them for sure

Yeah his dick is even smaller than mine. If he had a bigger dick, he wouldn't be with a midget in the first place.
Probably all the tallfag with small females do this for that reason or maybe I am coping

Nehandertal mogged homo sapiens
Its probably neanderthal genetics, because homo sapiens mogged the absolute shit out of neaderthal males (THE OG INCELS) to the point of extinction and married neanderthal women who basically married an entire evolutionary tier above themselves. Soon homo sapiens will be competing the next evolutionary stage of man and then it will be actually over:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nehandertal mogged homo sapiens

Neanderthalbros

IT'S OVER

my uncle cant either

Hope they all die (in video game)

Meanwhile I as a 5ft curry subhuman am meant to "keep trying"

Extreme tall-short relationships are lowkey pedo associated. It's like an adult and a child when measured to scale. Calling a man daddy while getting fu*ked is questionable isn't it? We just take it for granted but why is this so common?

View attachment 1046730
Neanderthalbros

IT'S OVER
They were more smart and strong, the only problem was that homo sapiens can work in more large group, and Nehandertal could not.
So they get genocide. Another theory is just that they died of sickness because homo sapiens brought diseases from his continent and spread it. The same thing happened during the America discovery

Looking forward to them having boys who end up being 5'9 because of the midget foid mother.