Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autistic incel rage makes me cut my finger

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I smashed my hand on the glass and it shattered cutting my hand. I did it because people keep posting my profile picture don’t say why they do it. They will not tell me

I smashed my hand on the glass and it shattered cutting my hand. I did it because people keep posting my profile picture don’t say why they do it. They will not tell me
Saysitsover

25425.jpg

You did it because you incel.

I once smashed a mirror

Im mad you don’t tell me why you post it my profile picture
Ok it is because it is funny, Random as fuck. And also a screen shot from a family run crab business somewhere of a random guy Holding Kind crab like wolverine

What will you do if I steal your avi? Than you will be forced to be Kyle rittenhoise

Last edited:
Autism is death sentenceen

That’s a chad trait

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

It's okay, autism bro. I don't know why they do it either. Just don't let it get to you.

Incel trait: Missing social cues on an incel forum.