Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She likes to "travel"

I

incelblackbelt

Greycel
Everytime a girl says this, all I hear is "I like to go to different countries and suck all kinds of foreign dick." Yes? No?

i think more take pics in front of random tourist traps to show off on instagram

i think more take pics in front of random tourist traps to show off on instagram
That’s every single femoid on instagram pretty much.

Yes, getting railed by local Chads tbh

I like to travel = I like to try varieties of dick + I enjoy degenerate activities where no one knows who I am.

That's basically it, the bouncing on foreign dick part comes second.

I guess it depends on age. Older chicks have the funds and are desperate. I too think most just travel to take pics to look interesting but, if they meet a toptier dude on their trip, I think that would be a bonus. Probably would remember the experience of get fucked by Chad/Tyrone more than the trip itself.

Mixed kebab

Everytime a girl says this, all I hear is "I like to go to different countries and suck all kinds of foreign dick." Yes? No?
Lmao true, and fake being multicultural and sophisticated

Absolutely yes, there's a wonderful strip by Red Pill Comics about that lulz: