Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She knows how things work you know what I'm saying

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

Seriously bitch, who cares about your boyfriend dying and you living.

Like, she's obviously selected for her ass, let's be real.

You Have One Life. Live it.

What else do you do? Waste it?

Like who even admits to themselves wasting their life? Do they die in their life? Have you ever met anyone who says they prefer to die in life.

This is just so stupid.

A fucking normie central like TED x.

If they're hiring tiktok stars then fuck it let this society go to waste where it's headed in the 21st century.

Any of you who gets offended easily will ask me if I'll lead a hate mob and the answer is yes, I'll lead a hate mob of people who have a brain and that is this community.

I encourage you go and fucking comment she got elected for her fucking looks.

Just go and copy paste what I said and spam their comments JFL :feelshaha:.

If you don't want to, that's okay because this right here is going down in history.

People have been allowed to live stupid for a long time now, people won't be stupid forever, and even if they are, someone will persuade their ass into getting blackpilled.

I really don't give a shit if all normies and foids and chads die.

I'll be so happy watching them crushed to a pulp in a fucking hundred pound, idk some weight box, cause they deserve it, they fucking do with their stupid votes and election.

Fuck

TED x

Alright actually.

UGhhh

I know some of you will her out she's kinda ugly but look guys that makes my criticism even more worthwhile because the statement in and of itself doesn't make any sense logically. What else do you do die?

Like for real who dies at phrase 0? Us?

Can’t listen more than 1 Minute to a foid tbh

idc what this hole has to say, one life and I am forced to rot, so I will "live it"

who cares foid opinion