Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story She IS NOT trying to make you jealous, shy or playing hard to get

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
When I was a youngster and first went into college where there were a tonne of foids, thugs and Chads, these were the 3 things that I used to seriously cope by telling myself about women:-
  • When I walked past a girl or was in class with them and seen her looking at the ground or somewhere else rather than looking at me I always told myself it was because she was shy and wouldn't look at any boys in that way or that she could see me staring at her first so didn't want to stare back out of nervousness
  • If I ever spoke to a girl and she acted cold and unfriendly towards me or avoided talking to me altogether I always told myself it was because she was playing hard to get and actually liked me so was playing it cool
  • If I walked past a girl and she was looking at other boys like Chads, Chadlites and thugmaxxers but not me I took that as a signal that I was the one she wanted and she was looking at these other boys to make me jealous and get my attention
Not only did I construct this bullshit in my own head, my family and friends all planted it there and fed me the same shit and only reinforced this garbage even more.

The thing that broke me was when I started hanging around with a Chad from my course who was a shy and unconfident fella with not a lot of friends just like me. I didn't know he was a Chad at the time because I wasn't analysing looks like I am now and I'm not a foid/gay. We went for dinner and break together and walked into the nearby town sometimes at dinner time. The thing was though just from walking down the street with him I could see girls checking him out and some even wolf whistled after him and another asked him out which made him nervously blush and walk away. Most of these were girls who had literally just seen him for the first time. If women like you they are OBVIOUS about it, if not they make that obvious too.

One of the things that hurt me the most was that I seen a lot of the girls that I'm referring to in the points above doing the exact same to him. Flirting outrageously with him and literally asking him out...these same girls that I'd had my eye on and convinced myself I might have a chance with. He didn't even appreciate it either. It made him nervous and flustered and he just told them all no. Eventually because it was affecting me that much I made up excuses not to hang around with him and avoided him until he eventually made some new friends.

What my family and friends SHOULD have told me is that if girls aren't blatantly throwing themselves at you you are:-
  • Not an 8+ looks wise and those are the only boys who will have it easy with girls
  • Not a thug because thugs also have no problem attracting women
  • To completely forget any chance of a girl liking you if girls in general aren't showing blatant interest. They simply aren't for you, excluding huge amounts of luck and/or effort, and you should find something else to concentrate on/cope with in your life if possible
Just thought I'd say that for any youngcels out there. Sorry for the length.

I got blackpilled through my chad "friend" aswell. He was a low tier normie late bloomer at first until he hit puberty at 17. Seeing how he suddenly got one girlfriend after another right after his growth spurt made me realize how fucked I was.
This motherfucker also used to bully me before to impress some girl from my class

fucking brutal, im sorry you had to experience this, my hearts just hurts thinking about how painful that'd be
Thanks bud. I think a lot of men go through something very similar. It shows how powerful the Blackpill is compared to the Bluepill. This was when Blackpill wasn't even a word and Social Media was non-existent and I was 100% bluepilled about my chances with women yet came out the other side suicidal and depressed.

Young men need to be prepared for this beforehand in some way.
I got blackpilled through my chad "friend" aswell. He was a low tier normie late bloomer at first until he hit puberty at 17. Seeing how he suddenly got one girlfriend after another right after his growth spurt made me realize how fucked I was.
This motherfucker also used to bully me before to impress some girl from my class
Throughout my life I always seemed to end up friends with people who I didn't realise were a Chad at the time but then later realised that they obviously were or thugs who also got girls easy etc.

I'm not religious but it almost felt like God was putting these people around me as if to say "LOOK. Women are not for you. Look at this guy. THAT is the reaction you would be getting if you were good enough for women".

The worst thing about this Chad in question is that he was very shy, quiet and unconfident. He almost looked depressed all the time but the girls seemed to find that cuter. So it's not like I could even cope by telling myself that they only liked him because he was thugmaxxing or statusmaxxing or knew the girls in question or was good at talking to them or some shit.

Weird thing is I was young and blind to his Chadness at the time. He looked like a young version of the footballer Michael Ballack and had like a squished up face like him which I thought meant he was ugly. Big mistake...

michael-ballack-cropped_15i4i8d4al5bk1kfmf5iyy29ux.jpg

Last edited:
Chad Is As Chad does

if there is no interest being shown directly, you are not attractive.

end of discussion. it's just logic.

Water is wet.

I experienced this almost the same way too.
Giga strong ID thread!

Water is wet.
gPCasciUWmEwHnsXKML7xF4NE4zxEVyvENsPKp9LmDaFv4ZG76Us2kQ8cJCWqq4KC4wBs3YJM3iwbRsNpEWdSu1dp6PVbQjCrTBRn9qDgW2nebfLkxMaxh56fB5EAgVJBvV8mT4o157StS9Kug

if there is no interest being shown directly, you are not attractive.

end of discussion. it's just logic.
Yep true. It's crazy how when we are kids people have to patronise us and keep us deluded by beating around the bush and doing mental gymnastics to try to keep us somewhat content.

Last edited:
Yes answer's simples, she just doesn't find us attractive XD.

This post is must read content tier. It will benefit a LOT of youngcels and incels in denial. It literally describes the thoughts and experiences of millions of genetically cursed guys. Very good post OP :blackpill::blackpill: I'm sure a lot of people have had similar if not exactly the same experiences as you:incel::incel::incel:

This one was hard to swallow bro

I was also hard coping in hs with bs arguments in my head as to why girls don't acknowledge my existence or want to talk to me. Only after did I realize that they shut me down quickly because I'm subhuman

I used to think this kind of shit too before I saw how easy it was for the Chads, even the ones who were assholes, to able to get girls, and my revelation was in high school. Like I see Chads get approached every single day when I'm on campus, and I saw it in high school, too. Legit saw girls in my high school flirt-harass Chads that didn't even want anything to do with them and would react coldly to them.

fucking brutal, im sorry you had to experience this, my hearts just hurts thinking about how painful that'd be

Thanks bud. I think a lot of men go through something very similar. It shows how powerful the Blackpill is compared to the Bluepill. This was when Blackpill wasn't even a word and Social Media was non-existent and I was 100% bluepilled about my chances with women yet came out the other side suicidal and depressed.

Young men need to be prepared for this beforehand in some way.

Throughout my life I always seemed to end up friends with people who I didn't realise were a Chad at the time but then later realised that they obviously were or thugs who also got girls easy etc.

I'm not religious but it almost felt like God was putting these people around me as if to say "LOOK. Women are not for you. Look at this guy. THAT is the reaction you would be getting if you were good enough for women".

The worst thing about this Chad in question is that he was very shy, quiet and unconfident. He almost looked depressed all the time but the girls seemed to find that cuter. So it's not like I could even cope by telling myself that they only liked him because he was thugmaxxing or statusmaxxing or knew the girls in question or was good at talking to them or some shit.

Weird thing is I was young and blind to his Chadness at the time. He looked like a young version of the footballer Michael Ballack and had like a squished up face like him which I thought meant he was ugly. Big mistake...

michael-ballack-cropped_15i4i8d4al5bk1kfmf5iyy29ux.jpg

Ballack was/ is a solid 7/10. Hes mediterrean looking despite being fully german.

I identified with the first trait years building in my mind the hallucination that I was chad is brutal when you realize reality
Screenshot 20210302 091617