Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

she is my looksmatch

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
a girl like her should be my girlfriend

Christiane+F.+-+We+Children+from+Bahnhof+Zoo.jpeg

tumblr_my7n8cwZlH1s35kxzo1_500.png

tumblr_ncqe8294w11u0q5too1_500.gif

If that girl is your looksmatch then you're a failed normie mentalcel

Alex_Bones said:
If that girl is your looksmatch then you're a failed normie mentalcel

we have the same face tbh

shes too good-looking to be your looksmatch

flowerful said:
shes too good-looking to be your looksmatch

Nah, he may be right. She looks like complete shit despite being thin. It's just your dick talking bro.

Sucks man. This girl has a virtually identical lower face, hair/eye colour, cheeks and eye area (including the lazy eye) as me but all those features just make me look extremely feminine/androgynous so I'm fucked. Admittedly though, her nose is better than mine.

l7aY6.jpg

Featurematch and looksmatch are different because some features only look good on girls. Looksmatch means a similar proportion of the population are uglier than you. She's not fat which puts her in the top 50%

IceCutter said:
yup checks out, she's pretty ugly tbh

Mine would be something like:
jessica-alba.jpg

Maybe I'm being ambitious there though

You'd still smash if she wanted your dick, don't kid yourself

voltbhtbf said:
Featurematch and looksmatch are different because some features only look good on girls. Looksmatch means a similar proportion of the population are uglier than you. She's not fat which puts her in the top 50%

Women are exempt from lookism precisely because featurematch and looksmatch are considered different. Only thanks to thirsty loser men is it the case where a woman with a chin and jaw as pathetic as the one in the OP doesn't settle for anything less than strong jawed Chad. If the woman in the pics had a son, I'm willing to bet he'd be shit on for having his mom's disgusting lower face. 

Featurematch should be looksmatch. There was a post a while ago where a woman who looked like eggman was considered 10/10 even though her "featuresmatch" is an incel, and that's a fucking crime. Stop calling weak jawed women cute and call them what they are; subhuman filth deserving of incineration; incel spawners.

IceCutter said:
yup checks out, she's pretty ugly tbh

Mine would be something like:
jessica-alba.jpg

Maybe I'm being ambitious there though

vxnapx.jpg

These women are attractive. You guys are fakecels or manletcels. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I couldn't find a woman who is my looks match online (I am a 1/10 subhuman). But my looksmatch is a mix of the following (+ acne and an overall shit skin):

http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo_new/s2magazine/moduli/FOTOGALLERY_V3/consultazione/364135/images/11742/24566.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/aa/d2/9d/aad29d768d909283b28f6af5e722a80b--big-nose-beauty-big-noses.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HmnKSCA.jpg

Looks like a 12 year old

>all the delusional volcels and autists ITT
Kill yourselves holy shit

If she's your looksmatch then you're a fucking chad

She looks like Chico... GTFO normie.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F451179%2F58c40417-b8d9-492c-b97f-7b40a42f24cd.jpg

My looksmatch.

Not being serious, of course. This thread is stupid.

a lot of non virgin norman faggots detected itt

lmao natja brunckhorst didn't age that well

She is/was HTB at least and the movie showed she was Chad only

wow icecutter legendary in incel lore was here