Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She is 4'11 but will only date you if you're 6'3

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
[img=432x767]https://i.imgur.com/YSxTGt9.jpg[/img]

https://i.imgur.com/YSxTGt9.jpg

Where are all the good men, btw?

v0AAJ.gif

Fuck this Hobbit ass cum dumpster. What enrages me more than her extreme entitledness is the fact that she'll actually get what she asks for, even though she doesn't deserve it.

But only her is shallow... right?
Not really, they're like that in general.

Lol at people who still think femails are good people.

Remember kiddos: Only incels are boring, shallow and short, and if you have one of these characteristics, you are doomed

Looks like she's also lying about her age.

200 pound ldar currycel here, its over

I'm exactly that tall, funny enough. But fuck that, kissing her herpes infested mouth would be the equivalent of licking sand on a New York beach filled with heroin needles.

"no facial hair" lmfao how many beardcels and cucked normies would lose it hearing that. Beards are for ugly people 100%.

Makes sense tbh, if she has manlet incel sons it's OVER

She will give birth to a disgusting manlet and ruin 6'3 chads superior genes.
Disgusting, she is the reason why short guys exist.
If you are short and don't hate your mother, then you are a cuck

I wish women like this entitled bitch will die alone with a million cats when they get old, but sadly giant Chads will still fuck her. When she's done being Chad's fucktoy in her 20s, she will settle for a beta manlet wageslave cuck and suck his wallet dry instead of his cock. She will still fuck 18 year old Chads on the side. She will produce incel manlet kids and divorce rape her slave husband and take most of his money and property and move on to the next beta cuck to make into her wageslave husband like a parasite onto the next host.

If you're mother is short she should have dated/cucked your father with a basketball-american, it's the only way to be sure

Seems like a troll account.

Nothing would make me happier than to see girls who post like this have some kind of accident or disease that leaves them horribly scarred or disfigured.

Let's see them live how we do.

And even if this particular one is fake, there's a thousand real ones just like it.

Who gives a shit? Everyone towers over her, you could easily fool this stupid woman.

I can already see the disgusting fat bacon greased ass feminist and sjw warriors if that was a man who said that

"haha just go for shorter women bro"

Not even lifts would save me.

I'd just let her know I'm hiding the 3 inches elsewhere. Absurd height requirements are a joke.

Chad only dates the tallest and hottest models so no worries about those short genes being passed onto his godly seeds.

IceCutter said:
Sounds fake tbh

This and I don't think she's 4'11. Just look at the balcony's height and she's twice size of that wall so ye lmao

This was posted on the old sub and was considered to be bait.

Supposedly my 'perfect height' in the 1.09:1 ratio is a 4'11.6" FHO. But of course, even SHE want's 6'+ Chad. Just like how they never looks-match anymore, they certainly don't height-match now. SMH.

Zielony4 said:
Lol at people who still think femails are good people.

Exactly its like no matter what they do people still think good of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.