Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill She got blacked

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

ezgif-3-33489ea2f047.gif

I kinda feel bad for posting this much blackedpills, maybe I should slow it down lol

Last edited:
Kpop fuses with rap. It’s over

Bro just admit you wanna get fucked by a black guy and leave :feelsseriously:

OP is giga cherry picking

your literally promoting cucking Asian men

Why do you hate Asian men OP?

Just leave China/West alone
I like how you try to play the good guy, even though you constantly talk about how europe should take over asia

I like how you try to play the good guy, even though you constantly talk about how europe should take over asia
I love Asia but I don't use terms like Bleached/Blacked

Blacked is a term for cuckolding, your literally saying Asian women got Blacked is cucking Asian men

that's enough cuckold threads for now :feelsmage:

I love Asia but I don't use terms like Bleached/Blacked

Blacked is a term for cuckolding, your literally saying Asian women got Blacked is cucking Asian men
HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO CONVINCE PEOPLE IF THEY WON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY?

BEING KIND AND RESPECTFUL TO MEN DOESN'T WORK, I'VE ALREADY TRIED THAT, SO THE ONLY OPTION IS TO SAY THINGS BLUNTLY

Your brain on yellow fever. We need to invent mRNA vaccines for that ASAP

Your brain on yellow fever. We need to invent mRNA vaccines for that ASAP
Amen
:dafuckfeels:Wait When?
HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO CONVINCE PEOPLE IF THEY WON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY?

BEING KIND AND RESPECTFUL TO MEN DOESN'T WORK, I'VE ALREADY TRIED THAT, SO THE ONLY OPTION IS TO SAY THINGS BLUNTLY
I'll be honest

Asians are White, I don't like my white brothers getting cucked

And people call me delusional
For real tho why do people dislike Black Women

We see threads about Asian or White women but never about Black women

Some can be decent

Especially the Weeb Black women

For real tho why do people dislike Black Women

We see threads about Asian or White women but never about Black women

Some can be decent

Especially the Weeb Black women
The obesity rate is huge among black women, I don't know how anybody could find that attractive

Stfu. You and this delusional nigger would be the first people on this plant who will get this vaccine (without your consent of course). I will create a catfish account on okcupid with your pictures in the near future. Lets see how many likes you get

Stfu. You and this delusional nigger would be the first people on this plant who will get this vaccine (without your consent of course). I will create a catfish account on okcupid with your pictures in the near future. Lets see how many likes you get
:worryfeels:

The obesity rate is huge among black women, I don't know how anybody could find that attractive
I mean African women

Your the problem

I really wish Japan won ww2 or at least fought to last death, your literally promoting cucking Asian men

@epillepsy
white incel getting jealous on black incel over asian women.:D

:cryfeels:But there is many people here who are 6foot +
Stfu britbong. You can easily get matches in Asia and I will prove it ( unlike the autistic neet negro dicklet @Capable_Onion )

Stfu britbong. You can easily get matches in Asia and I will prove it ( unlike the autistic neet negro dicklet @Capable_Onion )
Shutup bro, blacks do well in asia, and I've been proving it for years now

The africans in china are definitely cucking the ricemen there, and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise

The africans in china are definitely cucking the ricemen there, and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise
Wait it @Capable_Onion a truecel? is he manlet small cock size?

Also no Asia, no Vaccine:feelsohgod:

Your the problem

I really wish Japan won ww2 or at least fought to last death, your literally promoting cucking Asian men

@epillepsy
very disrespectful behavior by OP.
if he acted that way to his own race, he'd be shot.

Wait it @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/22/22658.jpg?1629366476 [/UWSL]@Capable_Onion a truecel? is he manlet small cock size
He's exaggerating

Get a job then, buy a plane ticket and slay in China, you lazy nigger

Imagine how his BBC... :incel:

Cuckold thread ngl

Also massive cope. Asian gooks fuck white guys on average

Your the problem

@epillepsy
:feelskek:

What have you brought upon this cursed land :whatfeels:
I unironically think that @Capable_Onion and @IncelCream are the same person. Some really deranged schizo made up these two personas

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back