Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel She don’t fucking speak my language and she don’t fucking care!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42445
  • Start date
Deleted member 42445

Deleted member 42445

Banned
-
I was shopping for some suits in the mall and I saw this foid around my age. Since this is what everyone is telling “you can’t just expect foids to come talk to you(however apparently they can expect me to come talk to them) you need to start the conversation”. I decided I should go talk to her and ask her to meet over a coffe. Anyways I waited a little and after finally gathering my courage I went to her and told her something along the lines of “Pardon(she ignores me at first)Pardon, if you are not waiting for anyone and nothing to do, would you like to meet over a cup of coffe?”. She looks at me for a brief couple of seconds and says “Sorry, I don’t speak Turkish” and than switch her attention to her phone…

So what know you fucking niggers? Only thing this made me is more fucking homocidal. I beg you you fucking federal niggers, just come to arrest me! I don’t want to cope anymore! Just come to arrest me so we can get this over!

Why the fuck is she allowed to tempt me with her whore like outfit and cleavage but I am not legally allowed to take her by force?

You are a fucking idiot to Cold approach

Fucking shit this forum has become

Try talking to women that arnt as obviously hot. "Hurdur hot chick rejected my inceltier ass, its over hurdur"

I immediately left the mall and I am at home rn, smoking a joint. If I did not have access to weed I would probably be omw to fuck everything up rn.

And trust me I am not a faggot like rest of the faggot shooters. I would target where its hurt! Global economy means global supply chains Prof. Şwab! That means any attack to the supply chain will have a domino effect on the global economy. "It is the economy, fools!"

Some might say "You have a good life, a house, a car, money in the bank etc. Why do you waste your life writing these things"?
No! I don't have a fucking good life. I will never consider a life where I fuck my fucking hand a good life!

Try talking to women that arnt as obviously hot. "Hurdur hot chick rejected my inceltier ass, its over hurdur"
Fuck off faggot, I will never accept a ugly bitch.
I would rather see if soyciety is actually bluffing or not when they think some fucking foid is more important than billions of fucking dollars worth of damage to the economy.

She doesn’t fucking speak my language and she doesn’t fucking care!*​

I don't care about OPSec anymore.

Alea iacta est!

Because your standards are too unrealistic, it's like expecting to get a Lamborghini when you only have 5$ on you.

Because your standards are too unrealistic, it's like expecting to get a Lamborghini when you only have 5$ on you.
How do you know my standards faggot? Do you know me, did you see me? Do you know the girl I tried my chances with, did you see her?

I BET YOU ARE A FUCKING IT FAGGOT

How do you know my standards faggot? Do you know me, did you see me? Do you know the girl I tried my chances with, did you see her?

I BET YOU ARE A FUCKING IT FAGGOT
I was just going off what that guy said, if you were aiming for a Stacy then what he said was right.

I was just going off what that guy said, if you were aiming for a Stacy then what he said was right.
And I asked you why the fuck I shouldn't aim for a Stacy?

It's too unrealistic, It's like a poor person expecting to afford a mansion.
Explain to me why it is too unrealistic? How did you come to that conclusion without knowing me or the girl I approached to?

Last edited:
Explain to me why it is too unrealistic? How do you come to that conclusion without knowing me or the girl I approached to?
Assuming you're Incel, then expecting anything above a low-tier Becky is absurd.

Assuming you're Incel, then expecting anything above a low-tier Becky is absurd.
It could be absurd to you faggots but it is not to me. I deserve a Stacy (I own a 4 story villa with a pool, a garden and majestic views. I own a car, I have money in the bank, I own assets and I own an IT business all in my early twenties.) and I will get a Stacy at all costs.

The difference between me and faggots like you is that I just don't fucking accept my faith, I will write my own destiny. Whatever it takes!

p.s.
The laws and social norms will change if they must.

Last edited:
Brace yourself for the LEGIONNAIRE WAVE faggots! We don't negotiate with faggots!
All the sissy girls on IT and on this board can cry about romanticism and other bullshit. Sheer force will decide the outcome of this problem at the end.

I was shopping for some suits in the mall and I saw this foid around my age. Since this is what everyone is telling “you can’t just expect foids to come talk to you(however apparently they can expect me to come talk to them) you need to start the conversation”. I decided I should go talk to her and ask her to meet over a coffe. Anyways I waited a little and after finally gathering my courage I went to her and told her something along the lines of “Pardon(she ignores me at first)Pardon, if you are not waiting for anyone and nothing to do, would you like to meet over a cup of coffe?”. She looks at me for a brief couple of seconds and says “Sorry, I don’t speak Turkish” and than switch her attention to her phone…

So what know you fucking niggers? Only thing this made me is more fucking homocidal. I beg you you fucking federal niggers, just come to arrest me! I don’t want to cope anymore! Just come to arrest me so we can get this over!

Why the fuck is she allowed to tempt me with her whore like outfit and cleavage but I am not legally allowed to take her by force?
i have been dealing with something similiar
after spending nearly a decade on the internet i can no longer communicate in my native language all too well and none of the foids in the area speaks a lick of english
the ones who do are way way wayyy out of my league

Bunch of little bitches telling me I shouldn't care about sex and I shouldn't aim for Stacies.
Well If you tell me how to live, I will take it further and dictate you how to live.
Every IT faggot and foid should be enslaved and experimented on after the related laws which prevent these things are repealed.

Come on brocels! Reply to this thread and bump it!
Go ahead and gaslight meé! I want to lose control :lasereyes:

I want to lose control so the savage inside me can take control and do what is necessary to send a message to every fucking faggot and little bitch on r/IT

I immediately left the mall and I am at home rn, smoking a joint. If I did not have access to weed I would probably be omw to fuck everything up rn.

And trust me I am not a faggot like rest of the faggot shooters. I would target where its hurt! Global economy means global supply chains Prof. Şwab! That means any attack to the supply chain will have a domino effect on the global economy. "It is the economy, fools!"

Some might say "You have a good life, a house, a car, money in the bank etc. Why do you waste your life writing these things"?
No! I don't have a fucking good life. I will never consider a life where I fuck my fucking hand a good life!
Send plague and locusts on their livestock and crops.:feelsokman:

Just take 100 showers a day bro, Just be confident bro, Just get a good hairstyle bro. Now what you fucking Normies?? That bitch really hurt this guy's heart so bad. I know he's crying right now. I understand the feelings of my fellowcels. She could've politely said No. But she insulted him like he's some vile filthy dog. What now if he goes and shoot her ass(in minecraft) or Rope?? Who would be responsible for that?? You Normies. You are the ones who are responsible for our predicament. Fuck you.

It wasnt you the one who was trying to match with a russian neightbour? Is the same foid?

For sure she undesrstand you, when you are foreigner and someone talks to you in the native lenguage, you try to understand key words or you say "sorry i dont understand turkish" but wait for the other to speak you more slowly or in english.

It wasnt you the one who was trying to match with a russian neightbour? Is the same foid?
No this was a random interaction. I wasn't even there to ask someone out but her ass(she was wearing shorts that were similar to my underwear in terms of length) and cleavage tempted me so bad that I took my chances.

I need sex or I will possibly do some really ugly shit. Fuck I can't even shop for clothes anymore. I left the mall immediately cus I was feeling like a bull ready to smash anything that moves. I also carry a gun and I am not gonna lie at one point I told my self just get back into the elevator, go back there and make her suck your dick in front of everybody and shoot anyone who try to stop you :cryfeels:

Last edited:
My body and mind can't function with the sexlessness and the constant thought of not having sex anymore. Every night it is physiological torture to try to fall asleep while unwanted thoughts of other people having sex appear, and every morning I wake up with thoughts of sex with my dream girls. Those thoughts should be a dream but they feel like a nightmare to me.

I can't and I am not gonna take this anymore

Last edited:
No this was a random interaction. I wasn't even there to ask someone out but her ass(she was wearing shorts that were similar to my underwear in terms of length) and cleavage tempted me so bad that I took my chances.

I need sex or I will possibly do some really ugly shit. Fuck I can't even shop for clothes anymore. I left the mall immediately cus I was feeling like a bull ready to smash anything that moves. I also carry a gun and I am not gonna lie at one point I told my self just get back into the elevator, go back there and make her suck your dick in front of everybody and shoot anyone who try to stop you :cryfeels:
I guess that just like here (Spain) in Turkey women are showing off more every day we get close to the summer. Is a real nightmare

I would bet for something less risky, like touching a breast or something. Sometimes i felt like to grab somefoid's breats and run away. But is still risky.

I can't and I am not gonna take this anymore
It's a big problem.

Have you watched Jordan Peterson on YT? He has many useful suggestions like making sure your room is neat and tidy.

This might help on your next cold approach.

Have you watched Jordan Peterson on YT? He has many useful suggestions like making sure your room is neat and tidy.

This might help on your next cold approach.
Yes I know him but I don't need useful suggestions, I need SEX! I needed useful suggestions during middle school/high school.
I am not sure if I ever cold approach again. Looks like next time it will be a kidnapping :feelsLSD:

I needed useful suggestions during middle school/high school.
I scored 1510 on my SATs, passed 99% of students on maths and %87 on English(even though I am not a native speaker). Not a single highschool foid found that attractive, all of them chosed thugs over me(only our family friends and elderly people congradulated me for it no foids at all). It was brutal to sit alone while your peers made love next to you. It was brutal to be the only one who never had a gf, the only one who always slept alone during vacations. And this wasn't like I knew people do these thing and I can't participate. They did those things literally next to me, all the fucking time. I was seeing this wonderful thing but the cucked laws of gov prevented me from experiencing it while sub-humans who couldn't even do basic math enjoyed all the prime foids I desired - NEXT TO FUCKING ME -

Last edited:
I scored 1510 on my SATs, passed 99% of students on maths and %87 on English(even though I am not a native speaker). Not a single highschool foid found that attractive, all of them chosed thugs over me(only our family friends and elderly people congradulated me for it no foids at all). It was brutal to sit alone while your peers made love next to you. It was brutal to be the only one who never had a gf, the only one who always slept alone during vacations. And this wasn't like I knew people do these thing and I can't participate. They did those things literally next to me, all the fucking time. I was seeing this wonderful thing but the cucked laws of gov prevented me from experiencing it while sub-humans who couldn't even do basic math enjoyed all the prime foids I desired - NEXT TO FUCKING ME -
Since I still can't access to pussy and sick of fucking my hand, I will never use my intelligence to do good in this world. Instead I will use whatever left of my intelligent to damage this world as much as I can.

Did Greta say our planet is dying?
I say remove the bitch's teeth, face-fuck her until she is dead and keep polluting the world!
Whenever you come up with a "good" idea (good as in god), do the opposite. Do the evil version of it.
Cause suffering and pain :reeeeee:

Last edited:
you need to start the conversation

“Pardon(she ignores me at first)Pardon, if you are not waiting for anyone and nothing to do, would you like to meet over a cup of coffe?”

I hate having to defend PUA, but that's not how you "start a conversation". You basically exposed yourself as a needy guy straight away.

I hate having to defend PUA, but that's not how you "start a conversation". You basically exposed yourself as a needy guy straight away.
I am a fucking needy guy, that is literally the reality. I hate acting and I hate actors. Intellectually dishonest pieces of shit

I am a fucking needy guy, that is literally the reality. I hate acting and I hate actors. Intellectually dishonest pieces of shit

Good on you. :feelsYall:

That being said, that doesn't mean you have to say everything about you immediately. Look at it this way : what were you planning to talk about once you got sit and get a coffee? Whatever it was, maybe that's what you should have started talking about in the first place.

Last edited:
Don't listen OP, if you're gonna take the risk of approaching, it better be with a hot chick to make it worth it. Don't approach ugly bitches just because you think it will give you better chances, fun fact, it doesn't.

Good on you. :feelsYall:

That being said, that doesn't mean you have to say everything about you immediately. Look at it this way : what were you planning to talk about once you got sit and get a coffee? Whatever it was, maybe that's what you should have started talking about in the first place.
Thanks for the advice. If I feel like I will be able to control my self and ever gather the courage to this again, I will use your advice.

edit: FUCK I WISH I DID THIS TODAY

If I feel like I will be able to control my self and ever gather the courage to this again, I will use your advice.
If you do, be careful. It is commendable for you to want to stay honest, but if you don't want to end up in jail for harassment or disorderly behavior, you need to not be too clear about your intent. You want to find something to say that gives you plausible deniability.