Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy She divorced me because I left dishes by the sink. OP says it was deserved!

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-

Incredibly soy.
Now, it’s a meaningful act of love and sacrifice
I don’t have to understand WHY she cares so much about that stupid glass.

I just have to understand and respect that she DOES.
:soy:
Then caring about her = putting glass in dishwasher.

Caring about her = keeping your laundry off the floor.

Caring about her = thoughtfully not tracking dirt or whatever on the floor she worked hard to clean.

Caring about her = taking care of kid-related things so she can just chill out for a little bit and not worry about anything.

Caring about her = “Hey babe. Is there anything I can do today or pick up on my way home that will make your day better?”

Caring about her = a million little things that say “I love you” more than speaking the words ever can.
Yikes, bet her wife felt the same about him.

He then provides his perspective on why the divorce was totally deserved.
The wife doesn’t want to divorce her husband because he leaves used drinking glasses by the sink.

She wants to divorce him because she feels like he doesn’t respect or appreciate her, which suggests he doesn’t love her, and she can’t count on him to be her lifelong partner.
She can’t trust him. She can’t be safe with him. Thus, she must leave and find a new situation in which she can feel content and secure.

In theory, the man wants to fight this fight, because he thinks he’s right (and I agree with him): The dirty glass is not more important than marital peace.

If his wife thought and felt like him, he’d be right to defend himself. Unfortunately, most guys don’t know that she’s NOT fighting about the glass. She’s fighting for acknowledgment, respect, validation, and his love.
If he KNEW that—if he fully understood this secret she has never explained to him in a way that doesn’t make her sound crazy to him.
Someone made a post about a Muslim foid who did something similar. You could give her all the acknowledgement, respect, validation and love but when she finds something she doesn't like about you it's as if you did nothing for her.

The wife responds in this reddit post

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomenOver30/comments/gvo0mt/i_just_read_my_wife_divorced_me_because_i_left/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
But he is kind and loving and affectionate and such a wonderful romantic partner.
Her comments are just sob stories trying to claim victimhood and of course validation.

Meanwhile in the comments of the husband's blogs, he's completely white knighting for her.

Simps for her after getting divorce raped :banhammer: Get played.

Last edited:
Jfl, over for men who leave their dishes by the sink.

Just eat from paper plates theory

"I am not Chad and thus my wife was looking for the slightest excuse to divorce me"
Ftfy

Empathetic gender strikes again.

JFL nobody (unless they have OCD or something) cares if dishes are left in a sink or near a sink for a little longer than one day. This whore obviously lived with flatmates or siblings at some point in her life, and everybody just leaves their dirty plates, coffee mugs and bowls with unfinished noodles everywhere. What a dumb cuck this guy is if he really thinks this was the dealbreaker (certainly not your height or soyface :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

While her new Chad bf (or bull) can literally defecate into the kitchen sink with dishes and cutlery in it and she will lick it clean and thank him later :fuk:

If only the bluepill was true @calimero @NorthernWind
There would be no difficulty living a religious life.

"I am not Chad and thus my wife was looking for the slightest excuse to divorce me"
Ftfy
Meanwille Chad with a big dick would just broke dishes every day and she would still beg him to stay.

Meanwille Chad with a big dick would just broke dishes every day and she would still beg him to stay.
there are only no more than 1500 chads in this entire world

She just wants his money and is mad he isn't Chad.

Lin says:
March 19, 2021
just be an adult and put the glass away?
You don’t do it even ONCE of your own volition? You’re being stubborn because you want to be agreed with so you engage in passive-aggressive behavior when your significant other is saying, in actual words, to just put it away?
You don’t know that it hurts even though your significant other said it hurts and is in tears?
you care more about company than you care about your significant other?
Yikes.
Seems like, even though you had time to reflect and you’ve divorced, you’re still making excuses and trying to rationalize your behavior after the fact.
In this entry you still managed to make it an issue because women process differently or because she wanted acknowledgement and appreciation.
Maybe she wanted someone who wasn’t such a passive-aggressive manchild who wouldn’t put a single dish away on a daily basis because what? He’s a man that desperately needs to be right? He doesn’t respect her opinion but gladly caves when guests are over (which means she was right in the first place)?
Christ. A mess.
I hope you’ve grown, buddy. And I hope your toxic coaching hasn’t damaged any other relationships the way you did yours.
Jesus.
  • a8872e15a795679405d05eb429919c67
    Matt says:
    March 19, 2021
    It was written more than five years ago, Lin. I share your lack of enthusiasm for my word choices and some of the ideas shared. It’s not very good. People just keep sharing it anyway. I’m sorry.
    Liked by 1 person
    • b20032bbfce0114dd89b4b45fad8746f
      Patrick Langston says:
      March 19, 2021
      Really? Last we spoke you said you were chosen for 15 different book awards and everyone wanted to publish your awful advice. It’s was sort of your way of proving to me that you were right “look, high status people agree with me I must be right” appeal to authority it’s called. But all of a sudden a month or two after you now realize you advice is terrible huh? What did it take you to realize that?
        Matt says:
        March 19, 2021
        I’m burying a parent this week, Patrick. I don’t have room in my life for internet-arguing with Lin or you or anyone else, and I don’t want to.
        If you want to have a philosophical conversation about my “advice,” I’d prefer it be based on what I discuss with coaching clients, and what I’ve written in, say, the past six months.
        Sorry the comments on a five-year-old blog post mean so much to you. Maybe there’s a more effective way of sharing your ideas with people than investing in my old blog posts.
        Because you don’t know what I believe or talk to people about. But you think you do. If you ever want to actually know instead of think, you just tell me.
        But not this week, please.
        Maybe we can all pour a drink and have a laugh about something and go outside instead of being dicks on the internet.
        Liked by 2 people
          Patrick Langston says:
          March 19, 2021
          Who’s house will we be at? Will you be washing your glass this time around?
          • 1bfa3e123f9b4dfb1864c2edda2f15c8
            Maude says:
            March 19, 2021
            Patrick, you’re being an asshole.
            Liked by 2 people
            • 99ff7a90dc011f857a1edb8b7ec6f93e
              Lea Ann Mallett says:
              April 27, 2021
              Agreed, and I am a woman who wants that glass put away simply as a symbol of respect and acknowledgement…

Last edited:
Meanwhile Chad can beat the shit out of her and she'll still stay with him

If they don't feel the tingles, they'll look for any stupid excuse to dump you.

Lin says:
March 19, 2021
just be an adult and put the glass away?
You don’t do it even ONCE of your own volition? You’re being stubborn because you want to be agreed with so you engage in passive-aggressive behavior when your significant other is saying, in actual words, to just put it away?
You don’t know that it hurts even though your significant other said it hurts and is in tears?
you care more about company than you care about your significant other?
Yikes.
Seems like, even though you had time to reflect and you’ve divorced, you’re still making excuses and trying to rationalize your behavior after the fact.
In this entry you still managed to make it an issue because women process differently or because she wanted acknowledgement and appreciation.
Maybe she wanted someone who wasn’t such a passive-aggressive manchild who wouldn’t put a single dish away on a daily basis because what? He’s a man that desperately needs to be right? He doesn’t respect her opinion but gladly caves when guests are over (which means she was right in the first place)?
Christ. A mess.
I hope you’ve grown, buddy. And I hope your toxic coaching hasn’t damaged any other relationships the way you did yours.
Jesus.
    Matt says:
    March 19, 2021
    It was written more than five years ago, Lin. I share your lack of enthusiasm for my word choices and some of the ideas shared. It’s not very good. People just keep sharing it anyway. I’m sorry.
    Liked by 1 person
      Patrick Langston says:
      March 19, 2021
      Really? Last we spoke you said you were chosen for 15 different book awards and everyone wanted to publish your awful advice. It’s was sort of your way of proving to me that you were right “look, high status people agree with me I must be right” appeal to authority it’s called. But all of a sudden a month or two after you now realize you advice is terrible huh? What did it take you to realize that?
        Matt says:
        March 19, 2021
        I’m burying a parent this week, Patrick. I don’t have room in my life for internet-arguing with Lin or you or anyone else, and I don’t want to.
        If you want to have a philosophical conversation about my “advice,” I’d prefer it be based on what I discuss with coaching clients, and what I’ve written in, say, the past six months.
        Sorry the comments on a five-year-old blog post mean so much to you. Maybe there’s a more effective way of sharing your ideas with people than investing in my old blog posts.
        Because you don’t know what I believe or talk to people about. But you think you do. If you ever want to actually know instead of think, you just tell me.
        But not this week, please.
        Maybe we can all pour a drink and have a laugh about something and go outside instead of being dicks on the internet.
        Liked by 2 people
          Patrick Langston says:
          March 19, 2021
          Who’s house will we be at? Will you be washing your glass this time around?
          • 1bfa3e123f9b4dfb1864c2edda2f15c8
            Maude says:
            March 19, 2021
            Liked by 2 people
            • 99ff7a90dc011f857a1edb8b7ec6f93e
              Lea Ann Mallett says:
              April 27, 2021
              Agreed, and I am a woman who wants that glass put away simply as a symbol of respect and acknowledgement…
Ahhahaha. The whore still feels so violated for not putting the glass away like he committed 5 acts of treason :lul::lul::lul:

1bfa3e123f9b4dfb1864c2edda2f15c8
Poor guy just wants to reconcile the relationship.

Over for that cuck tbh

what
>r*ddit post
what

Incredibly soy.

:soy:

Yikes, bet her wife felt the same about him.

He then provides his perspective on why the divorce was totally deserved.

Someone made a post about a Muslim foid who did something similar. You could give her all the acknowledgement, respect, validation and love but when she finds something she doesn't like about you it's as if you did nothing for her.

The wife responds in this reddit post

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomenOver30/comments/gvo0mt/i_just_read_my_wife_divorced_me_because_i_left/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Her comments are just sob stories trying to claim victimhood and of course validation.

Meanwhile in the comments of the husband's blogs, he's completely white knighting for her.

Simps for her after getting divorce raped :banhammer: Get played.

she would've stayed happily married if he beat her instead. so yeah it really was deserved

Chad can:

- never brush his teeth
- shower once a week
- not flush after peeing
- not brush the toilet after taking a shit
- never clean his living quarters
- never do the dishes at all

And still have her jumping on his dick until her pussy bleeds.

The man earns more, thus it is the wives job to take care of the household.

It's that fucking simple.

If she earned more, it would be his job.

The ultimate cuck. Gets divorceraped and stills being a white knight for a hole that is probably getting pumped and dumped by chads right now

foids wouldnt mind chad leaving dishes by the sink to say the least

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back