Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

she didn’t leave because he cried, she left because she already viewed him as weak

noo

noo

Waiting for info.
-
There’s a great misconception that women lose attraction to their partner when he cries. This is false, let me explain.
A woman who leaves you or treats you differently after you cry, always viewed you as a weak, beta, male from the moment she got with you.
If you truly believe a woman would leave the love of her life, Richard Rameriez tier Chad, just because he cried? You’re mistaken.
In fact women love it when men cry, when attractive men cry that is.
I could post many TikTok’s of girls making edits of a Chad crying, then plays a scene of the girl calming him down, and then the Chad rages and they eventually have a rough sex session.
The comments are what you’d expect, women wishing the same would happen to them, but of course, with chad only.
If women already have zero respect for you, if you’re barely the minimum for women, then don’t ever cry in front of them. Never show a single tear, they will laugh at you. They only comfort a man who cries, when they’re seriously attracted to him.​

Oh my god, stop the weird posts, faggot!!!

I think that they would lose attraction even for chad but I don't think they'd leave chad because of it

what's up with the center aligned text GrAY

I think that they would lose attraction even for chad but I don't think they'd leave chad because of it
I agree, slight attraction would be lost. But it’s funny how a woman can marry a broke Chad with nothing to offer but his dick, but a financially stable and ugly man who cries once, she would leave in an instant.

No, many clear examples of foids leaving even HTNs because they showed emotional fragility.

True. She just wants an excuse to leave the sub-8 man without seeming shallow. Plausible deniability, if you will.

Htns aren’t chads.
That's true. I think you are right to a degree actually. Foids would never let go of prime chad genetics no matter how the guy behave.

I do think though that in the normie range showing emotional weakness to foids can genuinely sway a "He's my provider and protector and i stick with him." to a "Eww wtf he's crying, he's mentally weak and i need to find someone stronger." I think those instincts are so strong that even when the guy cries about the loss of a loved one the foid loses sexual interest.

Basically any form of weakness a foid detects immidiatly cancels out the little sexual desire she may have had for the normoid.

If you truly believe a woman would leave the love of her life, Richard Rameriez tier Chad, just because he cried?
Yes GrAY, not even Chad can get away with crying. She WILL weaponise it against you

Ya i think it's ok to cry but not ok to be a weak useless little bitch boy basically. Crying is a white flag and as a sub 5 it makes you excessively pathetic in her eyes.

Refer to me as brethren, not “gray”. You imbecile.
LMAOASOIDOASJDASIJASJEFOIRFJAODKSODKOASIKDSADF

We can't even show emotions anymore. Foids want stone cold chads only.

bruh women have nno respect for man anymore they been given god status in society now - she left to start a OF account and use his tears as lube

It's the looksmatch problem, women will only be satisfied and supportive with men far above their looksmatch

bruh women have nno respect for man anymore they been given god status in society now - she left to start a OF account and use his tears as lube
Women are a bit psychopathic if you reflect honestly, they have a narcissistic view in which they are always victims or are always right at some extent
And they have the option to change their current partner at any time (if he is not too far above her smv) and they do not appear to show any remorse or compassion in rejecting people or ending relationships