Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"She deserved better than melonboy"

genma

genma

Officer
★★
This is about that girl Gabby Petito who was apparently murdered by her boyfriend. For some reason, I'm watching a video about the case and this is what the youtuber said: "[Gabby] deserved better than that melonboy" - by which she means, a pretty blonde girl shouldn't be wasting her time with a bald guy who is below 7/10

the comment is at 9:38 if you give a shit to watch it:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbI04zEbLWQ

I just think it's really telling. This is what people were thinking even before the murder. It is/was offensive to society that a pretty girl wasn't on Tinder fucking a different chad every day. If she wanted to go live in a van, they'd be okay with that so long as she got on tinder and fucked chads. But they're offended that she fucked an ugly guy.

I'm sorry that he killed her. He should have just dumped her and moved on with his life - enjoy the happy memories of the few years he was banging a legit hottie. I imagine he was aware that he was never going to get another hot girl in his life. But the fact is, this is what society thinks: an ugly guy is a "melon boy" and it's a travesty of some kind if he has a girlfriend.

it is what it is, people have an innate hatred towards unattractive people and this is why it brings me joy whenever normfags get killed, bonus points if its a female

He rage killed her when he found out she cucked him. He should have chopped her limbs off and left her as a stump.

We should stop talking about this dead whore

Everyone loves mellonboy!

She's just jealous he has fresher mellons than hER

it is what it is, people have an innate hatred towards unattractive people and this is why it brings me joy whenever normfags get killed, bonus points if its a female

Im so glad he killed her just like with Bianca Devins