Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"She deserved better than melonboy"

genma

genma

Recruit
★★★★
9d 19h 39m
This is about that girl Gabby Petito who was apparently murdered by her boyfriend. For some reason, I'm watching a video about the case and this is what the youtuber said: "[Gabby] deserved better than that melonboy" - by which she means, a pretty blonde girl shouldn't be wasting her time with a bald guy who is below 7/10

the comment is at 9:38 if you give a shit to watch it: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbI04zEbLWQ

I just think it's really telling. This is what people were thinking even before the murder. It is/was offensive to society that a pretty girl wasn't on Tinder fucking a different chad every day. If she wanted to go live in a van, they'd be okay with that so long as she got on tinder and fucked chads. But they're offended that she fucked an ugly guy.

I'm sorry that he killed her. He should have just dumped her and moved on with his life - enjoy the happy memories of the few years he was banging a legit hottie. I imagine he was aware that he was never going to get another hot girl in his life. But the fact is, this is what society thinks: an ugly guy is a "melon boy" and it's a travesty of some kind if he has a girlfriend.

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★★
110d 12h 6m
it is what it is, people have an innate hatred towards unattractive people and this is why it brings me joy whenever normfags get killed, bonus points if its a female

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 20h 1m
he sacrificed his freedom to rid the world of a whore

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
S

Sub8isSubhuman

Recruit
★★
4d 3h 55m
He rage killed her when he found out she cucked him. He should have chopped her limbs off and left her as a stump.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
72d 6h 31m
We should stop talking about this dead whore

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
Notorious Inkler said:
We should stop talking about this dead whore
kekfuel said:
it is what it is, people have an innate hatred towards unattractive people
:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 18h 14m
Everyone loves mellonboy!

She's just jealous he has fresher mellons than hER

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
kekfuel said:
it is what it is, people have an innate hatred towards unattractive people and this is why it brings me joy whenever normfags get killed, bonus points if its a female

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★★
66d 13h 4m
Im so glad he killed her just like with Bianca Devins

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8