Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She could have married an incel when she was young and had a good life

[LifeFuel] tag needed.

Hilarious video,i hope all foids eventually become like this

She looks like she was extremely attractive in her prime. I bet she despised all betas who surely were interested in her.

Kinda sad. She has suffered from pain just like an incel. The only difference is an incel didn't have a choice. This lady made the choice to do heavy drugs, ignore her parents and probably slooted around.

Last edited:
This is where the party girls end up in their 40's, I see this happening to party girl family members I have.

Now she has to suck incel cock for a living haha

Now she has to suck incel cock for a living haha
Based finishline for all the stuck up cunts who squander their prime years fucking around with losers and bums who can't even take care of themselves.
Hilarious video,i hope all foids eventually become like this

I'm more annoyed by all the roastie trash who never got married and are forced to work at fast food. I really hate recieving my food from postwall trash who failed in their prime.

Kinda sad. She has suffered from pain just like an incel. The only difference is an incel didn't have a choice. This lady made the choice to do heavy drugs, ignore her parents and probably slooted around.
Which is why I dont give a fuck.

Hope she dies

she said her father die and her mother left her since then his brother or/and sister take care of her. I still think a large part of blame is still on her though im sure she did some things in her life that she perfectly know its wrong

She doesn't look human, but she'd probably reject me like every other thin foid. Only some landwhales are attracted to me. I'd probably hang out with her and snort some heroin with her and also smoke some crack. She'd probably rip me off.

she said her father die and her mother left her since then his brother or/and sister take care of her. I still think a large part of blame is still on her though im sure she did some things in her life that she perfectly know its wrong

Good catch. I didn't know her father died and her mother left her. I think it could have happened to anybody. Sad deal man.

To women:
Drugs > incels

It literally takes two seconds of critical thinking to understand the long term benefits of dating a guy who isn't a gigachad but will genuinely treat you well and grant you a family with a peaceful life. Behind every MGTOW and incel is a man who wanted to be the best husband he could be for a decent woman. Not even a great woman, just one who doesn't berate men and does SOME housework. The narcissistic attitude of foids like this one is why I simply cannot throw up the blackpill. Even if a foid does treat you well, it's usually temporary so she can marry you and then reveal her true cunty behavior since you can't leave without sacrificing half your assets to her. I'll take a fat, ugly chick as long as she can understand the concept of behaving in a way that doesn't destroy the souls of the people around her.

She might seem “sweet” now but it’s only because her SMV is almost the same as the average incel now.

I’m sure when she was in her prime teen years if an incel had approached her asking for a date she would of laughed in his face. Well hunny bunny the days of chad cock are over, now her days are filled begging and sucking incel cock on the cheap! :feelsohh:

"Oh, you poor girl."

If only all females that pissed away life on tutorial mode via their retardation suffered like this.

It literally takes two seconds of critical thinking to understand the long term benefits of dating a guy who isn't a gigachad but will genuinely treat you well and grant you a family with a peaceful life.

Women have evolutionary incentive to forgo being with incels in order to be with Chad. Read the part about peacocks in this article:

Behind every MGTOW and incel is a man who wanted to be the best husband he could be for a decent woman. Not even a great woman, just one who doesn't berate men and does SOME housework.
you are not entitled to be a husband u pathetic inkel ;)