Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She blocked me

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
Well what do you know some hooker blocked me just two to three days before she was scheduled to be working in my home city I wonder if she blocked me because she thinks I will stalk her for being a guy she denied of a service. I’ve got her number and have been texting her with a fake name and she’s still text replied to my number and fake name I don’t think she put two and two together when I mentioned my ethics and she in the text message which is really good because that’s how I concluded she did not work it out.

This hooker used to work at my local brotheL until she got some guy working there fired. For all I know she could be a false accuser. You do what you want to ladys in bed under the impression that they’re ok with it and when I kissed her she felt ok with it only to message me feeling entitled for money for kissing and I say she’s not okay with it any way here’s her twitter hooker account. https://twitter.com/Rivermariexoxo?s=09

Beyond over if even hookers are rejecting you. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Damn she ugly af

"tats" make the womens inner filth 50x the putridity on the outside. It always reminds me of all the cocks from bums shes taken who scrawled all over her filthy body. Its gross. Shes fucked bikers, needle shooting junkies, prison scum losers galore... and wants to CHARGE YOU? that dumpster should be a free neighborhood hole that homeless walk by and get to service chained to a pole and filmed on a livestream for laughs (in video game). I seriously wouldnt fuck it. Im a pukecel. Most modern women repulse me. All this "i wanna be a knee grow" white woman plague filled with fat, tats, and grotesque attitudes. I like petite feminine bitches but we all know im never getting one of those. They're rare nowadays anyways.

"tats" make the womens inner filth 50x the putridity on the outside. It always reminds me of all the cocks from bums shes taken who scrawled all over her filthy body. Its gross. Shes fucked bikers, needle shooting junkies, prison scum losers galore... and wants to CHARGE YOU? that dumpster should be a free neighborhood hole that homeless walk by and get to service chained to a pole and filmed on a livestream for laughs (in video game). I seriously wouldnt fuck it. Im a pukecel. Most modern women repulse me. All this "i wanna be a knee grow" white woman plague filled with fat, tats, and grotesque attitudes. I like petite feminine bitches but we all know im never getting one of those. They're rare nowadays anyways.
Based.