Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shaving your facial hair to look normal as an incel is cucked

Didn’t read past title because Im nosleepcel but based I loved to frighten people with my terrorist beard back in the day when I was more low inhib and didnt have a job

Didn’t read past title because Im nosleepcel but based I loved to frighten people with my terrorist beard back in the day when I was more low inhib and didnt have a job
Job is a fair enough reason to groom, cause they might harass you for being too different.

How not grooming yourself makes you feel bad?
Difference between grooming and between getting haircuts and shaving.

I look bad either way as well rather at least look threatening. Not to mention my place is extremely dry so facial hair can absorb dust.

Any man that's able to grow a full beard but shaves it by choice is a homosexual beta male. That's like a male lion shaving his mane, that's some soyboy gay feminine shit.

I look bad either way as well rather at least look threatening. Not to mention my place is extremely dry so facial hair can absorb dust.
So do you keep facial hair?

Any man that's able to grow a full beard but shaves it by choice is a homosexual beta male. That's like a male lion shaving his mane, that's some soyboy gay feminine shit.
:lul:

I’m at the point where I know it’s over so I don’t care to do anything about hair.

I leave the beard and shave the mustache. When I grow the mustache out, it looks horrible and is split in the middle, making me look like a pedophile.

Definitely true if you never take any breaks. You will fuck up your inside organs until you can't hold in piss anymore
:shock:

i just piss myself or on the floor if i feel like it fuck it
Larp

I leave the beard and shave the mustache. When I grow the mustache out, it looks horrible and is split in the middle, making me look like a pedophile.
Moustaches make it hard to eat sometimes as well.

jew GIF

I spent two year growing it, and even longer to grow my long hair.
I also have long hair , I'm a hermit aswell so idgaf about social standards and looking "presentable"

@Michael W. Ford @30klhlvwizard

I also have long hair , I'm a hermit aswell so idgaf about social standards and looking "presentable"

@Michael W. Ford @30klhlvwizard
christoph waltz nod GIF