Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shaving your facial hair to look normal as an incel is cucked

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Imagine people being so ugly that people are disgusted by you the moment they lay eyes on you. And instead of moving on and foregoing that part of your life, many incels will spend hours a week on shaving and other grooming habits.

Sure showering, wearing new clothes, brushing teeth, and many other things are important so you don’t feel like shit. But shaving your facial hair to be clean shaven or cutting your head hair for a particular hairstyle is absolutely cucked. Who the fuck are you trying to impress? You are a subhuman, accept it. And if you are not subhuman, then gtfo of here.

Personally I have long hair to go with my kike facial hair. Idgaf anymore, I already know it’s over for me so trying to groom for the purpose of “looking somewhat normal” is low iq. If you are trying to make an impression in your job, then it is important to look the part, but I’ve been in my work (gotta go in person sometimes) for a while and look like a jewish hippie.

I’ve seen some mega cucked posts where people claim to shave their whole bodies. Who the fuck are trying to impress you cuck? You think some chick is going to notice you if you shave your whole body like your legs and chest jfl. If you are “looking to impress” maxxing while not job hunting, you are either a fakecel or delusional and coping hard.

you should live sedentary 24/7 and piss on pee jugs as an incel otherwise you are cucked pos

you should live sedentary 24/7 and piss on pee jugs as an incel otherwise you are cucked pos
Living sedentary will cause you pain mentally and physically. Pissing in pee jugs is brain dead retarded. Who tf is gonna have pee jugs stored in their rooms jfl.

Living sedentary will cause you pain mentally and physically. Pissing in pee jugs is brain dead retarded. Who tf is gonna have pee jugs stored in their rooms jfl.
why OP? who are you trying to impress by going to the bathroom or outside ?

I look way better clean shaved

I have no home heating since I'm poor, fuck going to the bathroom in these temperatures.

NEETmaxxers

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Neetmaxxers can’t afford toilets?

why OP? who are you trying to impress by going to the bathroom or outside ?
Cleaning up after yourself isn’f impressing anyone. Unless you live in some shithole where you don’t have toilets, then fair enough.

I look way better clean shaved
Who cares? Did you even read my post jfl?

I have no home heating since I'm poor, fuck going to the bathroom in these temperatures.
Is your room warm? That sounds brutal af.

Ya but whats the point

not like there gonna walk to it (the normie neetmaxxers)
Jfl what? If you’re pissing in bottles, it’s beyond over for you in every sense of the word ovER. That’s not just inceldom related, that’s crippling to your own life.

Who cares? Did you even read my post jfl?
>he expects people to read his autistic word salad
Download

Pissing in pee jugs is brain dead retarded. Who tf is gonna have pee jugs stored in their rooms jfl.
Jfl what? If you’re pissing in bottles, it’s beyond over for you in every sense of the word ovER. That’s not just inceldom related, that’s crippling to your own life.
I really ashamed to admit this, but I had a fucked up LDAR period when I got expelled from high school. I was totally socially isolated. My floor was covered in piss bottles. They fermented there for years. Brown sids separated from the piss, and sank to the bottom of the bottles. I had over 100 piss bottles in my room. I spilled year old fermented brown piss on my floor in multiple occasions.

I really ashamed to admit this, but I had a fucked up LDAR period when I got expelled from high school. I was totally socially isolated. My floor was covered in piss bottles. They fermented there for years. Brown sids separated from the piss, and sank to the bottom of the bottles. I had over 100 piss bottles in my room. I spilled year old fermented brown piss on my floor in multiple occasions.
Me Me Me Fainting GIF by Archie Comics

I'm an alcoholic so I need a piss bottle for practical reasons.
@FinnCel thoughts?

Clean shaves make me look even more subhuman so I don't do that.
The point was it shouldn’t matter, cause we are subhuman either way. So might as well not give af.

I groom to feel better about myself.

But shaving your facial hair to be clean shaven or cutting your head hair for a particular hairstyle is absolutely cucked. Who the fuck are you trying to impress? You are a subhuman, accept it.
This “stop grooming yourself cuz ugly” argument is so retarded. Go live in a jungle nigger

I groom to feel better about myself.
How does that make you feel better?

Bonemoggers @Incelius Savage
:lul:

This “stop grooming yourself cuz ugly” argument is so retarded. Go live in a jungle nigger
I said grooming to look good is cucked. If you are grooming in ways that are healthy like taking showers then that’s different. Cutting your hair isn’t really grooming, it’s trying to appear normal to society.

I prefer clean shaven look but I'm too lazy to go on a war against every thorn on my deathnic face.
So I isismaxxed my hair game.

I prefer clean shaven look but I'm too lazy to go on a war against every thorn on my deathnic face.
So I isismaxxed my hair game.
Who cares about look if we look like shit anyways. And based af jfl

Who cares about look if we look like shit anyways. And based af jfl
Just for my own comfort, I would gladly trade my facial pubic-like hair for an eternally smooth face at the risk of being laughed at in my muzz shithole. People are obsessed with beards around here.
Might trim the dragon next week when it gets too Baghdadi.

Living sedentary will cause you pain mentally and physically.
Some guys consider their patchy beard as a nuisance that makes them uncomfortable just like going out with shitty clothes or noth showering.

Plus shawing is really easy, if it takes you more than 5 minute to shave your beard you dont know how to shave
Pissing in pee jugs is brain dead retarded. Who tf is gonna have pee jugs stored in their rooms jfl.
Many incel/neets do unfortunately

Just for my own comfort, I would gladly trade my facial pubic-like hair for an eternally smooth face at the risk of being laughed at in my muzz shithole. People are obsessed with beards around here.
Might trim the dragon next week when it gets too Baghdadi.
What country are you from?

Some guys consider their patchy beard as a nuisance that makes them uncomfortable just like going out with shitty clothes or noth showering.
Doing it for that reason makes sense

Plus shawing is really easy, if it takes you more than 5 minute to shave your beard you dont know how to shave
No point if you are doing it for looks

Many incel/neets do unfortunately
Over for them

Agreed, that's why I have full thick untrimmed beard

When I shave my facial hair I look ugly.

The best look for minoritycels is a Hitler moustache

Personally I have long hair to go with my kike facial hair.
Pianistmaxxing

But seriously having a stuble has been normalised to the point where I don't see that many clean shaven normies unless they are soycucks who can't grow any facial hair.

Pianistmaxxing

But seriously having a stuble has been normalised to the point where I don't see that many clean shaven normies unless they are soycucks who can't grow any facial hair.
Lower testosterone levels in society = less chad faces. So they resort to hiding it.

facial hair for whites is a halo for ethnics is failo

I shave because it's uncomfortable to have.

well looksfags.org told me i look ugly with beard so i shaved it
If you never tried looksmaxxing in your life, then you shouldn’t even be on here tbh. If you tried everything you fan and still failed, that’s when you should be declared an incel.

Sadly i look better clean shaven, also with hair. But i'm blading so i have little hair left and in a year i think i'll be bald. Gonna need to grind money in order to do a Hair transplant

Changing your facial appearence (hair, beard, clothing style) just to please normies is a cucked way of thinking.

Sadly i look better clean shaven, also with hair. But i'm blading so i have little hair left and in a year i think i'll be bald. Gonna need to grind money in order to do a Hair transplant
Should have finasteride maxxed buddy boyo. And looking better is irrelevant if no one wants you regardless.

Changing your facial appearence (hair, beard, clothing style) just to please normies is a cucked way of thinking.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Should have finasteride maxxed buddy boyo. And looking better is irrelevant if no one wants you regardless.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
I did, it hardly seems to be working tbh. I always look balder and balder. Also it's for my own gratification, at least i cope that i don't look that bad. Even if women don't like me, but whatever

I did, it hardly seems to be working tbh. I always look balder and balder. Also it's for my own gratification, at least i cope that i don't look that bad. Even if women don't like me, but whatever
It’s over