Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Shaved my beard. incel tier jaw and chin exposed

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Supreme Gentleman
★★★
I had forgotten about my subhuman jawline for months because i kept a full beard or atleast shaped my facial hair to better suit my face.
I just looked at the mirror and it brings tears to my eyes.. its like whats the fucking point anymore.
I dont even want girls... i Just want to look good dammit fuck my fucking life

Let that be a lesson to you: never shave again.

Beardmaxxing is legit.

12879.jpg

I have a receding non-existent chin and I can't grow a beard :reeeeee:

why the fuck did you do that

pm me ur jaw bro ill tell you how bad it is.

This happened to me 5 years ago, I haven't been clean shaven since.

You haven’t shaved in 5 years ?
I trim my facial hair, but over the last 5 years I haven't been clean shaven, either a goatee, stubble, full beard, always had something.

Last edited:
I feel this. You always expect it wont be that bad until you shave and look in the mirror and you look like a goddamn weasel. Worst sinking feeling ever. I dont think ill ever shave again in my life.

This happened to me 5 years ago, I haven't been clean shaven since.

Same, I made a mistake trimming my beard in February last year, and I ended up having to shave the whole thing off... it was terrible, what I saw shocked me till this day. No lie, I felt suicidal as fuck.

Same, I made a mistake trimming my beard in February last year, and I ended up having to shave the whole thing off... it was terrible, what I saw shocked me till this day. No lie, I felt suicidal as fuck.
ROFL, me too. Dude I was depressed for a week. You want to talk about self hate. Just when you get busy enough to forget about it you see your reflection in a car window or something, and get reminded how ugly you are, and spiral into depression again. It's like a small toy dog seeing the mirror, and getting a hurt look on it's face when it realizes it is not a respectable dog, and looks like a bug eyed rat. My jawline is 100% beard, losing that face toupe is to be avoided at all costs on account of the devastation that comes from seeing the cross between a french bulldog, J Edgar Hoover, and jawless frog that I am, lol.

Atest you can grow a beard

I wish I could grow a beard, but my facial hair is almost as subhuman as my head hair.

beards me

I have almost 0 facial hair thanks to ricecel genes

I feel this. You always expect it wont be that bad until you shave and look in the mirror and you look like a goddamn weasel. Worst sinking feeling ever. I dont think ill ever shave again in my life.
yes :cryfeels: ... Me, like a retard, thought I would actually look neat... jfl
never trimming my beard again unless i get chin implants or something!

ROFL, me too. Dude I was depressed for a week. You want to talk about self hate. Just when you get busy enough to forget about it you see your reflection in a car window or something, and get reminded how ugly you are, and spiral into depression again. It's like a small toy dog seeing the mirror, and getting a hurt look on it's face when it realizes it is not a respectable dog, and looks like a bug eyed rat. My jawline is 100% beard, losing that face toupe is to be avoided at all costs on account of the devastation that comes from seeing the cross between a french bulldog, J Edgar Hoover, and jawless frog that I am, lol.

Yeah man, I didn't leave my house for 4 days until I grew a bit of it back, and even then I was devastated. It just felt like life was completely pointless. In addition to having a tiny chin, I also have a huge nose. Even with my beard my nose looks huge, so without the beard... it was beyond horrible. I can relate 100% to everything you said, being ugly is soul sapping.

Put a picture of your chin on your wall

haven't clean shaved beard since last year for same issue.

your first mistake was shaving it tbh