Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sharpening my machete makes my normie family go crazy

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'll sit in my room sometimes sharpening my machete on some wet stone sometimes. For me, it's a mix of wanting a tool that is practical and can be used, since obviously a dull one would be very ineffective. But also it's sort of relaxing to sharpen it and grind it. It sounds nice to my ears. Meanwhile my normie family constantly make "jokes" about me sharpening it to kill someone. JFL. Can't i just keep a tool in good condition for when i need to use it without being called a psychopath? I use it mainly for cutting down bushes and other shit in our area, and of course for a form of self defense in case something were to happen. They seem to think that i'm gonna go on a killing spree or some shit. Would be funny to get a jason vorhees mask just to fuck with them

The first ER movie if you think about it.
Images

I remember I carried a 5" blade lock knife when I was 19. I got called a psycho just for that though I never used it and was a peaceful, non-confrontational person.

People just think ugly or a weak looking guy with no social value that carries a knife/weapon = potential Killer, pyscho

If Chad carries a lock knife = it's not seen as an item for menace.

Serial killer trait but I bet it’s relaxing

I'll sit in my room sometimes sharpening my machete on some wet stone sometimes. For me, it's a mix of wanting a tool that is practical and can be used, since obviously a dull one would be very ineffective. But also it's sort of relaxing to sharpen it and grind it. It sounds nice to my ears. Meanwhile my normie family constantly make "jokes" about me sharpening it to kill someone. JFL. Can't i just keep a tool in good condition for when i need to use it without being called a psychopath? I use it mainly for cutting down bushes and other shit in our area, and of course for a form of self defense in case something were to happen. They seem to think that i'm gonna go on a killing spree or some shit. Would be funny to get a jason vorhees mask just to fuck with them

When they annoy you next time while you're sharpening it turn to them and say "You'll be first"

chad isn't creepy when he sharpens his machete

topkek IT posted it, also chad trait ngl

OP when he has an accident with his fencing partner in the woods:

tenor.gif

based. I walk around with a pocket knife in case of nig or pitbull trying to fight

Tremontina bolo is my fave, then cold steel...

My mom asked me if I was making a bomb when she saw me tinkering with robotics.

OP when he has an accident with his fencing partner in the woods:

tenor.gif
CHENEY MANIA
My mom asked me if I was making a bomb when she saw me tinkering with robotics.
truecel trait
based. I walk around with a pocket knife in case of nig or pitbull trying to fight
based
Tremontina bolo is my fave, then cold steel...
bolo is possibly my favorite type of machete
next to latin style tbh
and redpilled