Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Shark is ambushed by an octopus

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

hardcore as fuck, I also got erect when it zoomed in on the shark pussy at 0:53

hardcore as fuck, I also got erect when it zoomed in on the shark pussy at 0:53
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Shows you have no real arguments to stand on.
Nigger what argument? You just posted a video calling me a tranny.

It's funny since you always claim that I'm the one starting arguments out of thin air.

Nigger what argument? You just posted a video calling me a tranny.

It's funny since you always claim that I'm the one starting arguments out of thin air.
Yeah instigate arguments through your trolling behavior- such as this.

You also did insult me and start arguments with me/others on various occasions.

Furries coming out of the woodwork. :feelswhat:

Why don't we have a rule against these degens here?

Manlet shark.

brutal, he grabbed him like a baby and shocked him to death, over for sharkcels

Poor sharkbro really like those animals but that's just the way things go.

Fucking degenerate.
Furries coming out of the woodwork. :feelswhat:

Why don't we have a rule against these degens here?
JFL at .is in 2023. We have actual legit users who added something to this forum getting banned over ridiculous things- meanwhile faggots like OP are allowed to shit on .is w content like this.

Being turned on by animal pussy, even if it is a foids, is complete degenerate behavior and sounds like something a furry(mostly faggots) would be into :feelsjuice:.

JFL at .is in 2023. We have actual legit users who added something to this forum getting banned over ridiculous things- meanwhile faggots like OP are allowed to shit on .is w content like this.
Clean it up, powerless jannie

Clean it up, powerless jannie
So you are basically admitting to everyone you want to shit all over this forum with Beastiality/Zoophilic like behavior?

You are no doubt a troll buddy boyo.

So you are basically admitting to everyone you want to shit all over this forum with Beastiality/Zoophilic like behavior?

You are no doubt a troll buddy boyo.
So you are basically admitting to everyone that you're a pearl-clutching faggot who cares about muh degeneracy?

So you are basically admitting to everyone that you're a pearl-clutching faggot who cares about muh degeneracy?
I do care about actual degeneracy- such as Zoophilia & beastiality which ties in heavily with Globohomo degeneracy

Globohomo
Lol zoophiles get entire documentaries made about how disgusting they are. Faggots like furries hate them as well. Pearl-clutching faggots similar to you have tried to ruin people's lives over it.

Zoophiles are based and anti-globohomo.

Lol zoophiles get entire documentaries made about how disgusting they are. Faggots like furries hate them as well. Pearl-clutching faggots similar to you have tried to ruin people's lives over it.

Zoophiles are based and anti-globohomo.
No they are not. They are degenerates who need to be gassed. You know who actually are zoophiles? Foids. Dogpill, them using fucking fish, etc.

put up little resistance.