Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Share your weirdest dream

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Last night I had a dream about going to a party and meeting a foid and talking about religion with her, and then she said she wants to marry a man from Jehovah's witnesses. I tell her that it's a mind controlling cult and provide evidence for it and the scene just cuts to me walking home in the dark and getting ambushed by 3 Jehovah's witnesses with katanas. I pulled out my sword and started fighting them. That's when I woke up.

I got to massage a foid's feet. It's weird because such a thing wouldn't happen in real life. Not even close.

Most of my weird dreams are about being abducted by aliens and experimented on. I have no idea why. I guess I did watch a lot of sci-fi movies as a kid.

I got to massage a foid's feet.
cucked dream ngl

I got to massage a foid's feet. It's weird because such a thing wouldn't happen in real life. Not even close.
LMAO that's the cuckiest thing you could do tbh. Do you think Chads massage their feet? I have dreams about having sex with my oneitis tbh.

Most of my weird dreams are about being abducted by aliens and experimented on. I have no idea why. I guess I did watch a lot of sci-fi movies as a kid.

cucked dream ngl
LMAO that's the cuckiest thing you could do tbh. Do you think Chads massage their feet? I have dreams about having sex with my oneitis tbh.

yeah i know. I have no clue why it happened or why I went through with it even in a dream. But at least I only did it in a dream and am not one of the 180K people lining up in the street to do so in real life.

It was like 3 days ago, i was riding a bike that basically CAN'T be stopped and whenever it reaches the end of the street it turns back to reach the other side and someone i know was standing in the middle of the street cursing and shouting at me because i'm not stopping and i was screaming that i just can't stop the damn bike.

Last night actually, was action based dream matrix style and i could fly around skycrapers using wind like a squirrel. Felt amazing tbh and it was very lucid acting, i remember i had so many plans when i realized i could just fly around the world all day.

Last night actually, was action based dream matrix style and i could fly around skycrapers using wind like a squirrel. Felt amazing tbh and it was very lucid acting, i remember i had so many plans when i realized i could just fly around the world all day.
Damn. I'll have to luciddreammaxx. Seems like a great cope.

I have lucid dreams and vivid dreams most nights.

Lots of weird ones.

Mogs me tbh I rarely get one. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Also reported for bragging see you in the ban appeal section.
You just need to train yourself to go lucid during a dream. Its not very hard tbh

You just need to train yourself to go lucid during a dream. Its not very hard tbh
I'm just about to find a pen and do these reality checks thingys.

There were weirder ones but I'm too lazy to type them out now.

I was looking at my autistic son play with a toy truck. He was slamming 2 of them against eachother and I suddenly realized that I can cure his autism by divorcing his mother so I went to the living room and told her "We are getting a divorce". She responded with "I knew it was going to come to this" and just started crying. I didn't respond I just looked at her for a few seconds before I woke up.

There were weirder ones but I'm too lazy to type them out now.

I was looking at my autistic son play with a toy truck. He was slamming 2 of them against eachother and I suddenly realized that I can cure his autism by divorcing his mother so I went to the living room and told her "We are getting a divorce". She responded with "I knew it was going to come to this" and just started crying. I didn't respond I just looked at her for a few seconds before I woke up.
:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow:

I've had sleep paralysis twice.

The first time, I was aware of a presence in the corner of the room. The presence came over and turned me so I was lying perpendicular to my resting position and started pushing me towards the wall. I then woke up and felt a sudden jolt as I 'returned' to my resting position.

The second time, the presence was on my bed and bearing down on me in my face, uncomfortably close. I was aware of it starting to pull the covers off me, so I grasped them tightly. I then woke up and the covers were half off me.

Very strange and somewhat unsettling experiences.

I've had sleep paralysis twice.

The first time, I was aware of a presence in the corner of the room. The presence came over and turned me so I was lying perpendicular to my resting position and started pushing me towards the wall. I then woke up and felt a sudden jolt as I 'returned' to my resting position.

The second time, the presence was on my bed and bearing down on me in my face, uncomfortably close. I was aware of it starting to pull the covers off me, so I grasped them tightly. I then woke up and the covers were half off me.

Very strange and somewhat unsettling experiences.
I'd love to experience this. I'm an atheist and very skeptical when it comes to occult, yet I enjoy it. I did some "dangerous" rituals and things shunned by communities that dabble in occult and got somewhat weird stuff happening, but never outright scary.

forced dream
2504C564 585A 4A11 9D5F 5B201C2ECD1C

Having sex with paranormal shit.

One time I had sex with the grudge girl, one other time I had sex with a weird small loli ghost in a toon link costume that was haunting my mansion (I dont have one), another time I had sex with a ghost in my actual house and it was a weird old lady ghost.

Having sex with paranormal shit.

One time I had sex with the grudge girl, one other time I had sex with a weird small loli ghost in a toon link costume that was haunting my mansion (I dont have one), another time I had sex with a ghost in my actual house and it was a weird old lady ghost.
Wtf that's weird but I like it.

This is great and really informative tbh. Thanks.
No problem bro.

I've been keeping a dream journal since I was 12. And doing reality checks.

Lucid dreaming is a lot of fun. You can literally experience anything you want.

Flying is a really cool thing to experience.

I've had dreams of large (1000ft tall) fucking tsunamis when I'm doing nothing, but I notice that I get a sixth sense that it's about to happen, and then it comes and I don't do anything except let them crash over me. Tsunamis are one of my only fears, I'm glad I live far from the ocean or any tectonic plates.

However, most of my dreams involve me having sex/love sessions with foids and me having a social life in high school. :feelscry:

Not sure if it was a dream or if I was hallucinating. Apparently I made a thread about it while I was having it but don't remember it.