Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Share your most brutal bullying experiences

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I’ve been bullied a lot in my miserable life. Beaten up in military school. Rejected countless times. Can you brocels share your experiences?

I was never seriously bullied but I was excluded from a lot of things.

The worst bullying I ever got was honestly from a younger age. In middle and high school I only ever got excluded. people have told me I look like a school shooter :feelshaha:

I’ve been bullied a lot in my life I lost cont

one time in 4th grade the popular Stacy was talking to me and I was like omg and then it turns out she was just distracting me while someone tied my shoelaces together and then when I got up and tripped everybody laughed :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I hope they die in a fire

well i get bullied everywhere but mostly when I went to school, the worst thing was when I had a whole contents of a bin flung at me it was really gross But the most common thing was getting my lunch tray slapped out of my hands the lunch ladies n stuff would give me a new meal because I got free meals for being poor and they knew i got picked on.