Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Share your experiences being verbally abused by girls

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I’ve been told to f*** off by some blonde slag on New Years Eve night out because apparently I was facing dancing too close to her mate and 2 years before I’ve been verbally abused by some black chick for simply approaching some girl dancing near her because I thought she smiled at me.

The real reason why I was subjected to that unnecessary abused because girls in general think I’m just an ugly unworthy sewer rat and we not allowed to condemn them kind of thing because that would make us a ‘misogynist’. Misogynist is a left wing propaganda word used by feminists and liberals to silence any who dares to speak out the unacceptability from the female species

Please share your experiences

A femoid told me she wishes I didn't go to the same school as her, even tho she started hating me first for no reason, and ofc I've been called ugly

Men need to wake up to stupid levels of misandry towards sub8 men

I think I was around 9, it was the birthday of a guy(he was a normie who bullied me a bit) in my class and he had bought in cake, I arrived late into the classroom the teacher wasnt there yet but the girls had taken the boy's cake thrown it on the ground and written on the chalk board insult of him(i cant remember what it was) and ''he will marry jackwolfskin999 who looks like a girl''

my sister told me I was absolutely ugly last year and ''women do care about looks''

a woman called me a creep for looking at her

Last edited:
A femoid told me she wishes I didn't go to the same school as her, even tho she started hating me first for no reason, and ofc I've been called ugly

Let’s put a stop to misandry
The fact is guys, if girls want us to respect, then they have to earn it. Girls always looked down on me, sneered by & made me feel so worthlessness before I involuntarily endured the pain of loneliness.

Meanwhile Chad can outright say "wanna have sex" and he will be answered yes.

[/QUOTE]

Same. I’m no creep, just awkward I guess
Meanwhile Chad can outright say "wanna have sex" and he will be answered yes.

Yep. One rule for them, another for us.

When I was in high school and created my facebook account one of the first things I saw lurking profiles of my classmates was a pic of me and the guy who sat next to me in class that was commented by a 3/10 fat foid who said we were the most ugly boys in the class.
Another day an ugly 4/10 girl who sat in front of me in class turn her head back and shoot out "(my last name) YOU'RE UGLY!", and all foids in the class started to laugh.

[/QUOTE]

Chad can beat her up and she will say he has a good nice personality

We had a park near our school where everyone went to during lunch break. People from another school would also hang around there at the same time.

1) One day a girl (from the other school) came up to our group or 4-5 people and asked for a tissue, I was the only one who had one, I pulled out one, she looked at me and said "uuuuuuuuh no thanks" and left. The guys laughed but they also looked like they felt bad for me, like the nervous kind of laughter, a bit of visible pain.

2) Same park and one day a girl who is in a different class (but same year) comes to our group (her group of girl friends were 10m further away) and tells us she just got a fb challenge that said she must hug all the guys around her. Then hugs everyone one by one and when she turned around and saw me she froze for a sec. She turned around and legit ran back to her friends screaming hey that's not fair, Gymcelled was there.
I've never been mean to her, I even used to go to the same primary school to her. We hadn't spoken in 5-6+ years.

3) One girl who I never talked to, not even once, never interacted with her but she was talking about me one day behind my back saying I'm ugly, pathetic, she hates seeing me around and said she wished I was gone.

4) School trip and me and a normie good friend are sitting in the car, 2 rows of 2 seats. The 2 seats in front of us had 2 girls there, a really ugly one and a really obese 6ft+ shreak ogre girl. Never interacted with them. The car makes a short stop to let some people go to the restroom on the road, most people get off but not me, my friend of the 2 girls, they think we're gone. The ugly girl says she can't stand me, can't stand hearing my voice, says I have an extremely annoying voice etc. My friend was like :|

I even used to go to the same primary school to her.
[/QUOTE]

Are you British?

Chad can beat her up and she will say he has a good nice personality
[/QUOTE]

Apparently we are the misogynists, not the Jack the Lad or big man Tyrone

I was fifteen and sitting in the nurse's waiting room. Two trashy girls from my school who always bullied me for whatever reason told me my nose is ugly and no woman will ever find me attractive.

You mentioned ‘Primary school’. That’s how us British people call it.
I learnt english on the internet and I picked up words from both british and american english. I just use the words without knowing which one is british or american.

A woman once sent me a message expressing her outrage that I talked to one of her friends in public, she called me a monster, psychopath etc.

They wish we were dead.

A woman once sent me a message expressing her outrage that I talked to one of her friends in public, she called me a monster, psychopath etc.

They wish we were dead.
Guys that are considered unattractive or socially awkward aren’t worthy of speaking to a woman

They wish we were dead.
Sometimes it even goes beyond that, sometimes just being around them and minding your business is too much for them.

Incel: *smiles* “Hello, how are in this fine day?”

Girl: “Ewww gross, pervert!!”

Pretty boy: *smiles* “Hey sexy”

Girl: “Hey baby!”

since i'm no lanklet i hit a bitch when the blackpill and lookspill hit me hard

I try to avoid interacting with foid strangers, and I'm pretty high inhib, so I probably don't have any interactions with foids as you guys do.

I remember I was 16 when I was verbally abused by a foid TSA agent during transit at Chicago O'Hare. She barked at me and asked if I was stupid, all because I misheard one of her instructions (I mean, I just stepped off a long-haul from Paris and my ears were hurting). I wanted to tell her that I was attending an elite boarding school and that my dad made more in a month than her ugly white trash ass earned in a year, but I didn't want to miss my connecting flight, so I just suffered in silence.

I remember half a year ago I was at some restaurant/bar in London. Alone, of course. It was around 11pm and I had 3? 4? glasses of wine to go with my dinner. When I went downstairs to use the lavatories a drunk blonde foid pushed me, hard, into the wall. Her friend laughed.

A foid called me too skinny to be a punching bag and when i said she had bad upbringing she acts like i am a cold stone

Fuck foids

"I'm honest, but you're kinda just weird."

Most foids just ignore me but the few “insults” i’ve received from foids were in high school and they were mostly commenting on how pale i was when we went to the beach with the class and one asked me if i ever washed my hair (WHAT DO YOU MEAN I WASH IT ALMOST EVERYDAY :reeeeee: )

I think I was around 9, it was the birthday of a guy(he was a normie who bullied me a bit) in my class and he had bought in cake, I arrived late into the classroom the teacher wasnt there yet but the girls had taken the boy's cake thrown it on the ground and written on the chalk board insult of him(i cant remember what it was) and ''he will marry jackwolfskin999 who looks like a girl''

my sister told me I was absolutely ugly last year and ''women do care about looks''

creep= ugly male

It doesn't get better with age boyos!

My most recent abuse came from a goth-pig.

I didn't recognize her car so I thought I would check to see who was there! Bad idea!

She was babysitting my neighbors kids and I offered to bring in a heavy package that was about to get rained on. She viciously told me to "Leave _____'s stuff alone" as if I was a thief! And told me to go away! While almost yelling! Freaked me out tbh!!!

The thing is, I look out for the place as part of my rent! I'm sort of like a security guard for that house! A helpful "friend" of the family for more than a decade. Yet this nasty pig treated me like a homeless creep!

Yet she's treated like a human but I'm treated like a fleabag dog.

my foid said i'd be a rapist if i grew up

A foid started crying because she had to sit next to me in 9th grade.

Have been called everything. A loser, a scumbag, a retard. Foids acted annoyed when I had to talk to them, rolling their eyes and scoffing. Got laughed at, got made fun of. Had cuck whiteknights summoned against me.

This wasn't traumatic for me, but the objectively worst thing was when I got seriously hurt in school. I dropped a glass on myself and it sliced my arm open. Had to get stitched like a snitch. I was bleeding all over the place. Two sociopath Stacies began to hysterically laugh at me. It was actually bad for them. I mean, it was gross and dangerous. Nobody in this room laughed except for these two individuals. Some people actually started to avoid these cunters after that incident.

EDIT: there was also boiling soap in that glass. It happened in chemistry class.

A foid started crying because she had to sit next to me in 9th grade.
That's harsh, you should've grabbed her head and smash it against the table

Man where do i even start? One time this girl sitting directly in front of me put her hands above her head to emphasize how big my head was to other girls across class who were snickering at me. I even heard her say "his head's so big..."

They didnt stop until the girls across class noticed i was looking the first chick at the back of the head and they used the "non talking" thing that girls use to signal to her that i was looking. She then turns around like "oh you heard that?"

I really fucking hate foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back