Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Share your dreams here, I had a pretty cool one last night.

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I was in class, when all of sudden everything went black. The sky was vantablack. You could still see though, but we got called out for a fire drill.

Anyways me and 2 other kids ran over to the science building running through the woods for some reason. All the cars in the parking lot were super crazy. We hopped in one kid's Lamborghini Egoista and started driving. a bunch of dark elves came down from the sky (ceiling?) and attacked the school. i pulled out a scar from my backpack and fucking headshotted those faggot elves, but we started driving away in the lamborghini.

After that we went to a safehouse like the one in spy kids, we worked out a bit.

It was pretty cool, eventually the army came and some secret task force nova hammer attacked the elves and destroyed them. they recruited me to join, and i was walking into HQ like the scene from Men in Black

I dreamed a cute girl was kissing me, and kept wanting to get closer to me. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope:

So in my dream I was hanging out with two old acquaintance one guy and a foid. Long story short they start having sex and she saying you will go next and I was like fuck this cuck shit either I fuck or nah and went. I then woke up and then went to sleep 1 minute later.

I was hugging a foid in the bed and breathing in her neck. Then I woke up and smashed my head to the wall, now I'm LDARing.

I had a dream just hours ago that giants killed manlets for sport and that god hated manlets and gave the giants divine authority to keep crushing them.

Today I dreamt that a man wearing a bunny mask broke into my house and strangled me.

Already forgot it

Last night I had a dream I did Subutex with a guy from my class and he got really nauseous and I told him it's normal because he took a high dose for his first time
I've been dreaming about drugs a lot lately

Interesting dream, i cant rememebr my dreams tbh

Oh, I remember one. I had a pet ant and it got lost in a swarm of other ants and I couldn't tell which one was mine and I got super nervous and sad that I'd essentially lost my ant.

dream about dogpill

I can't remember exactly
but I think I had to lick a foid's dirty bootyhole or the Four Horsemen would bring hell to Earth, something like that
I think I ended up licking it, but I can't remember what it tasted like... if it tasted like shit or something else
I need to start a dream journal, I don't dream much anymore, but I want to remember my bizarre dreams