Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Share with us the day you discovered it was over !

C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
For me it was never over. Shocking I know. When I think of it there was no specific day BECAUSE IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN lmao

Get to the silverware at the cafeteria at the same time as some girl ive never even seen before. Accidently make eye contact and she gives me the most agressive look anyone in my life has ever gave me.

heartbreak at 18, my soul died

To be honest, it all kinda slowly dawned on me. For years, I thought the right girl would come along and we'd live happily ever after. Then I started to realize it wasn't going to happen. So I believed I was at fault. I believed the cucks' lies. Then I realized it wasn't my fault, I'm just hideously ugly. Then I realized it was their fault. Then I started to realize people staring at me. Then I realized some of them smirked and laughed. I also realized they were taking pictures of me. Around that time, I noticed I'm not normal looking at all, and I'm a deformed genetic abomination, and it was at THAT moment I realized it was truly fucking over.

BasedTruecel said:
To be honest, it all kinda slowly dawned on me. For years, I thought the right girl would come along and we'd live happily ever after. Then I started to realize it wasn't going to happen. So I believed I was at fault. I believed the cucks' lies. Then I realized it wasn't my fault, I'm just hideously ugly. Then I realized it was their fault. Then I started to realize people staring at me. Then I realized some of them smirked and laughed. I also realized they were taking pictures of me. Around that time, I noticed I'm not normal looking at all, and I'm a deformed genetic abomination, and it was at THAT moment I realized it was truly fucking over.

ya you should probably just end it

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
ya you should probably just end it

Holy shit @sergeantincel didnt you just warn the both of us?

BasedTruecel said:
Holy shit @sergeantincel didnt you just warn the both of us?

I literally did nothing wrong. Just adding to the convo. no harm no foul

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I literally did nothing wrong. Just adding to the convo. no harm no foul

Fuck off cuck, quit starting your shit with me. @sergeantincel do not give me another warning, this cuck came here and started his shit again. I am the one who did literally nothing.

It was you guys. The Incel community. I used to be blue pilled af. I am glad I decided to browse /r/incels. It saved me. St. Blackops2cel (peace be upon him) saved me. Now I only need to build up the courage for the rope or find a reason to live.

When I took my side profile picture after idubzz' video

It dawned on me gradually but I began to understand my predicament at age 13 when I was an acne-riddled inept social retard.

I can't remember one day specifically. It happened in little increments.

at 10th grade when i got a smartphone and took my first selfie

BasedTruecel said:

The same with me. It gradually dawned on me what things meant because girls tend to talk in code. Like a girl saying you're creepy and stuff and seeing other slightly better-looking males with loads of girls, easily getting laid with zero effort. If you have to try to try then it's over for you. I've spent a lot of time around women and none of liked me. I used to act confidently and go out of my comfort zone and always be rejected and when my hair started receding it got worse for me and I've been an incel pretty much my entire life.

it isnt about one single day yoy suddenly figure it all out. For me it was years and years of low respect, bulmying and being the almost only male virgin I knew.

It was thanks in part to you guys, and of course connecting the dots it all made perfect sense. If you're the only one who's ridiculed, mocked, and everyone smirks and laughs at you then NO, it's NOT konfindenzy, it's sub-human looks. It's pretty obvious but they blue-pill you enough so you don't see it.

THANK YOU incels. I'm glad I've met you.

I had a story I posted on /r/incels about the day i became morally bankrupt but its just now even gone from google cache... sigh

I was born blackpilled. I always had that theory inside my mind and i finally gave it a name after lurking in /r/incels

Gradually through bullying, being called ugly, rejections etc.

freshman year at university. More specifically, the first time I went to a party (my cousin dragged me along). The debauchery basically gave me PTSD - it was one of the worst nights of my life. Made me fully realize where I belonged on the social hierarchy. Ironically enough, this was the first time I got drunk.

I was in junior high, and I was very desperate to get laid so I hit on the autistic girl. she had a boyfriend that was 3x more attractive than her and from there I knew this world was fucked

it came slowly. i refused to accept it at first. the official moment i realized red pill was truth was the first time i saw a mega thread of blackpill memes on mgtow last year

Celcelleclec said:
For me it was never over. Shocking I know. When I think of it there was no specific day BECAUSE IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN lmao

When I left my first year of college and realized I never made any friends and talked to no one except my chad roommate who dropped out halfway through the year.

Years of not meeting the same milestones as my peers; no specific day, but an accumulation of events.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back