Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Share times in your life when you have been called a "CREEP" unfairly

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I have been unfairly called a creep several times in my life and it has severely affected my self-esteem.

I got called a "creep" on the first girl I asked out. She was this tall plain brunette in 10th grade PE class. I had a burgeoning crush on her as crushes in your youth tend to be unbearably intense. So one day, I just took the plunge, and caught up with her as she was walking away from the PE area. I told her I liked her, and I'd like to see a movie with her. And she immediately said "OMG, NO, you're such a creep" . Then I got all emo and cut myself and haven't asked any females out in real life since.

I got called a creep a second time by this Native American girl when I was in charge of my college Anime club. I have to admit I am an extremely uncharismatic leader, as club attendance has been dwindling. I thought people were just forgetting to attend Anime club, so I naively thought I could just contact members who have signed up and remind them to attend Anime club (this was before texting was a big thing). Yeah, so most people were okay with a friendly phone reminder. But this Native American girl I called thought it was creepy that I called her just to remind her about anime club. Let me state up front that I in no way even came onto this girl before or after the phone call. The only interactions I had with this person prior, was a 15 minute asexual conversation about Birdy the Mighty that lead to a platonic high five. Anyway, some days later, I found out thru acquaintances that she was spreading rumors that I was a creep/stalker. The accusation stressed me out so much I eventually abandoned the club and stopped talking to any friends I made thru that club.

The third time I got called a creep was when I got lumped into a walking tour in Spain. Some dude bros and dudettes wanted to go to this stupid club, and I fucking hate dancing, and I was just gonna eat ice cream outside. Prior to this, I've established myself as a pretty good photographer, I had this fancy ass DSLR strapped over my neck, so one Chadlite insisted that "oh, just come to the club, you don't have to dance, come take photos of us" . . . It's surprising what flattery can make you do. Anyway, I relcutantly photograph all these Chads and Stacys at da club in the most CHADDY fucking rave in all of Spain. I did not fucking belong there. I belonged there like an anorexic model belongs at a fat cake party at Hometown Buffet. Anyway, they get drunk and high and do stupid shit, and wanted me to photograph it all- and I did. And the next day when I shared these stupid photos I hated taking on facebook, a few of those Stacies call me a CREEP for taking those photos and had me remove them. But it was their fucking idea! And it's not like they were "Girls Gone Wild" nude or something. It was "Coyote Ugly" provocative at worst, but still. CREEP-shamed.

Going to bed so just going to post one but I have a few. I'll need to read your OP when I wake up but
>be me
>be 17
>girl in my HS medicine class is wearing scrubs
>her scrubs are loose and start riding real low on her hips
>her sparkly black thong show pretty easily in contrast to her pink scrubs
>you can see her thong and ass crack and a bit of ass cheeks
>i'm obviously staring cuz i'm 17 and horny as fuck
>a senior walks past her and sees her ass out and then sees me and then taps her on the shoulder then directly points at me to which her face gets so angry in a split second
>she yells out loud in class, "Keep looking creep!"
>few classmates are looking my way
>all of the girls are immediately giving me the evil eye
>defend myself by saying, "Don't wear thongs if you don't want people looking" to which she yells, "I'm a swimmer asshole! I don't want lines."
>all the girls really glaring at me with evil intent now
>go back to the corner of the room
>when class ends a few girls call me creep or pervert on their way out

Still don't understand what I did wrong. I'm a guy. She's a girl. Her ass is hanging out during class. To boot she is 16 and wearing fucking 'fuk me' thongs which I have no clue how the fuck her parents let her wear that shit (was almost 15yrs ago). Of course a straight male is going to look at ass hanging out.

Going to bed so just going to post one but I have a few. I'll need to read your OP when I wake up but
>be me
>be 17
>girl in my HS medicine class is wearing scrubs
>her scrubs are loose and start riding real low on her hips
>her sparkly black thong show pretty easily in contrast to her pink scrubs
>you can see her thong and ass crack and a bit of ass cheeks
>i'm obviously staring cuz i'm 17 and horny as fuck
>a senior walks past her and sees her ass out and then sees me and then taps her on the shoulder then directly points at me to which her face gets so angry in a split second
>she yells out loud in class, "Keep looking creep!"
>few classmates are looking my way
>all of the girls are immediately giving me the evil eye
>defend myself by saying, "Don't wear thongs if you don't want people looking" to which she yells, "I'm a swimmer asshole! I don't want lines."
>all the girls really glaring at me with evil intent now
>go back to the corner of the room
>when class ends a few girls call me creep or pervert on their way out

Still don't understand what I did wrong. I'm a guy. She's a girl. Her ass is hanging out during class. To boot she is 16 and wearing fucking 'fuk me' thongs which I have no clue how the fuck her parents let her wear that shit (was almost 15yrs ago). Of course a straight male is going to look at ass hanging out.
You need to learn how to look while not appearing to stare intently. Love wearing sunglasses outside so I can stare at shit lol

A little girl called me "scary" (sort of meaning of creepy) when I was innocently waiting for my food at parents friends party.

>defend myself by saying, "Don't wear thongs if you don't want people looking"

funny story...ya should have immediately commented about her looks. Of course you were probably startled. I relish opportunities like that to insta-rate feeeamayles though...I straight up tell women they aren't good looking. Next time ...just point out what you think they are self-conscious about...you will look like the winner.