Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Share stories] In real life sightings that make you want to die.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I saw a 7/10 white male who was at least 6'4 with a 3/10 SEA roastie. They had a kid too... I bet I'm invisible to that woman.

Every time I see a tall guy with a girl it makes me want to die.

Also walking through the city after the schools end and seeing popular highschoolers hanging out with girls. Sometimes you see 2-3 girls with one highschool boy.:feelsrope:

Share your stories

My face in the mirror.

Every time I see a teenage couple I feel like blowing my brains out

1. Foids in short booty shorts or tight yoga pants (claims it's for "comfort" but we all know they want to attract the Chads and also the attention)

2. Any couple where the foid is at least somewhat attractive

3. A young couple with kids

4. White chad or normie with a noodlewhore

5. nigger with a white foid (except a landwhale. Then I laugh)

6. foid with a baby stroller and a baby

All I can think of right now

Women walking a big dog.

Today on my way to my therapist i saw a tall, blonde chadlite walking down the road with 3 foids at his site.

Many women walking around with 6'2+ chadlite guys at my college.

Tall lanklets whom i bideltoidmog and wristmog like it's nothing going with girls.

Sometimes you see 2-3 girls with one highschool boy.:feelsrope:
:feelscry:

I usually don't have stories because I simply don't care or pay attention enough, I also don't go outside on most days.

On my college campus, I see literal goblinas and landwhales with high tier normies-Chadlites on the daily.

I usually don't have stories because I simply don't care or pay attention enough, I also don't go outside on most days.
I recently went probably a month without seeing the sun. But when I realized this I started tanning again. (Basically eating my meals outside shirtless)

But when I realized this I started tanning again. (Basically eating my meals outside)
How? I usually get some form of anxiety once I step outside without any sort of long clothing or accessory to hide my face. Did you just stop caring and went low inhib?

How? I usually get some form of anxiety once I step outside without any sort of long clothing or accessory to hide my face. Did you just stop caring and went low inhib?
I do it in my backyard. But was thinking about going to a beach or park. You should srsly lowinhibmaxx though

I do it in my backyard. But was thinking about going to a beach or park. You should srsly lowinhibmaxx though
Unfortunately I don't have the courage to lowinhibmaxx and when I wear just a t-shirt and shorts outside I feel exposed and somewhat naked without any sort of long clothing covering up my skin.

Unfortunately I don't have the courage to lowinhibmaxx and when I wear just a t-shirt and shorts outside I feel exposed and somewhat naked without any sort of long clothing covering up my skin.
I don't feel comfortable wearing shorts and t-shirts in public since I'm underweight. So I'm gymcelling and tanning

I don't feel comfortable wearing shorts and t-shirts in public since I'm underweight. So I'm gymcelling and tanning
I tried gymcelling in my house because I do have the necessary gear to gymcel but I lost motivation to do that a while ago but I'm thinking of going to the gym, like an actual gym because I can talk to people and that shit and get some motivation & confidence.

I tried gymcelling in my house because I do have the necessary gear to gymcel but I lost motivation to do that a while ago but I'm thinking of going to the gym, like an actual gym because I can talk to people and that shit and get some motivation & confidence.
I don't talk to anyone at the gym, I've been tempted but in the end didn't. And I wear long pants and a t-shirt sometimes a hoodie to the gym.

I don't talk to anyone at the gym, I've been tempted but in the end didn't. And I wear long pants and a t-shirt sometimes a hoodie to the gym.
Nice man, maybe I'll do the same in the future. I wouldn't talk to Chad though because he lifemogs the fuck out of me.

Nice man, maybe I'll do the same in the future. I wouldn't talk to Chad though because he lifemogs the fuck out of me.
The guy I was going to talk to was similar weight and progress as me so I was going to chat with him in-between sets but decided not to