Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Share of employees reported as having very good looks by occupation in Germany

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Just looked for some fresh, 2022 and 2023 studies/articles on the importance of physical attractiveness, and found this graph in one of them:fuk:. Tfw people desperately try to convince each other that beauty is subjective when there's a clear relationship between being attractive and being in a high-paying job with a lot of contact with other people:feelskek::feelskek:.

IZAWOL.161.ga.png

Civil-servantmaxxing

Looks determine every aspect of your life.

Notice how the whole - Good looking PPL dumb Ugly nerds will be smart n rich is just cope.

Acc to research attractive pppl on avg have higher iq and therefore better job as well.

Anyone who is more attractive than u is living a better life than u in all parameters - finance, dating , friends, experiences etc

Notice how the whole - Good looking PPL dumb Ugly nerds will be smart n rich is just cope.
Even if some nerds have potential to succeed, being seen as less than a man, having trouble with romantic relationships and being disrespected by normies will let your brain to rot.
'Just be a Bill Gates bro :soy: ', 'just be one in a million'.

Even if some nerds have potential to succeed, being seen as less than a man, having trouble with romantic relationships and being disrespected by normies will let your brain to rot.
'Just be a Bill Gates bro :soy: ', 'just be one in a million'.
If you're an INTJ then you'll be the cool sigma type of nerd.

Bill Gates is an INTP. The virgin simp phenotype, indeed he literally used to be in a relationship where he allowed his girlfriend to fuck other guys.

When you look at the congitive functions you'll see that there is a big difference between the two types. The INTJ is actually a really masculine type. Introverted intuition (the fire archetype) lets you see the future and be decisive about it. Extroverted intuition on the other hand is the ocean, it is a chaotic feminine draining force.
INTPs have strong extroverted intuition. Then they have introverted sensing, which is all about being passive and enjoying a good experience. Extroverted sensing (which the INTJs have) on the other hand is the most masculine cognitive function. It is concerned with giving off a good experience, being attentive to the environment, living in the present, but also engaging in conflict if there is a need for it. Introverted sensing users are stereotypically feminine, they want others to lead while they passively follow.

Because God hasn't tortured the INTP enough already, they also have extroverted feeling in the inferior position, which makes them genuinely care about others. However they're unable to get that feeling across, and usually, it just leads to being desperate for acceptance which then leads to them being the stereotypical cuck or simp personality.

An INTJ with his tertiary introverted feeling has this subjective view of morals and ethics instead, which despite the name is actually kind of a masculine function compared to the extraverted feeling of the INTP.

If you're an INTJ then you'll be the cool sigma type of nerd.

Bill Gates is an INTP. The virgin simp phenotype, indeed he literally used to be in a relationship where he allowed his girlfriend to fuck other guys.

When you look at the congitive functions you'll see that there is a big difference between the two types. The INTJ is actually a really masculine type. Introverted intuition (the fire archetype) lets you see the future and be decisive about it. Extroverted intuition on the other hand is the ocean, it is a chaotic feminine draining force.
INTPs have strong extroverted intuition. Then they have introverted sensing, which is all about being passive and enjoying a good experience. Extroverted sensing (which the INTJs have) on the other hand is the most masculine cognitive function. It is concerned with giving off a good experience, being attentive to the environment, living in the present, but also engaging in conflict if there is a need for it. Introverted sensing users are stereotypically feminine, they want others to lead while they passively follow.

Because God hasn't tortured the INTP enough already, they also have extroverted feeling in the inferior position, which makes them genuinely care about others. However they're unable to get that feeling across, and usually, it just leads to being desperate for acceptance which then leads to them being the stereotypical cuck or simp personality.

An INTJ with his tertiary introverted feeling has this subjective view of morals and ethics instead, which despite the name is actually kind of a masculine function compared to the extraverted feeling of the INTP.
Which type are you?

Which type are you?
INTP :cool: But I always thought I was an INTJ. Because I have traits of an ENTJ while being introverted. I like structure and order, I want to be in control, I like to be decisive (I'm not). When I was a kid I was the oldest male among some of my cousins and so I naturally stepped up and liked to be in control of them. They liked that as well. It might have been my shadow self (ENTJ)

These studies are always brutal...

INTP :cool: But I always thought I was an INTJ. Because I have traits of an ENTJ while being introverted. I like structure and order, I want to be in control, I like to be decisive (I'm not). When I was a kid I was the oldest male among some of my cousins and so I naturally stepped up and liked to be in control of them. They liked that as well. It might have been my shadow self (ENTJ)
INTJ master race

I got an INTJ-A result.

I got an INTJ-A result.
It is very obvious when reading your longer posts. I can literally pinpoint the cognitive functions your brain is using with every single sentence. And for the majority of the time it's exactly the ones that the INTJ uses.

Cope, working in Germany 90% of people I see look like ethnic jews

It is very obvious when reading your longer posts. I can literally pinpoint the cognitive functions your brain is using with every single sentence. And for the majority of the time it's exactly the ones that the INTJ uses.
Strange. I usually write short posts.
Anyway, these types like other psychological classifications can't show depths of one's personality.
I have read about Szondi test. Looks more intriguing than MBTI test.

Strange. I usually write short posts.
Anyway, these types like other psychological classifications can't show depths of one's personality.
I have read about Szondi test. Looks more intriguing than MBTI test.
You do write short posts a lot, which is why I had to really search for longer ones.

The good thing about Jung's theory is that it has a depth that lets you actually do something with it. It's a theory and you can apply it irl (manipulate people based on their weaknesses for example, or identify problematic areas in communication when dealing with a certain person)

If you can identify the personality type of a person you're dealing with, then you know what their strengths and weaknesses are.
E.g. the good looking bossy type of woman that is extremely critical of other people's looks has the weakness of NI (introverted intuition). They can't make good decisions if their life depended on it. They have no plan for their own future.

What I'm picturing is a scenario where I force such a person to make a decision. Then I deconstruct everything they said and show them why their decision will lead to an absolutely disastrous outcome. They have extraverted thinking in their dominant position. Naturally it wants to consume introverted thinking in another person. If I can show strong introverted thinking/reasoning, it will build trust between us two.

This is a simplified imaginative scenario, although in theory it could work. The difficulty is to even get these people to communicate with me, as their usually so disgusted by my unattractive exterior and unawareness of the present moment. But there are scenarios like in a work environment where they're forced to work with me, let's say.
Obviously good looks would make the whole manipulation game a million times easier and way more fun. But who knows maybe I can go to a retirement home and at least use this theory on a couple of 80yos that are less lookist.

Imagine being able to manipulate normies in your environment. Even the biggest chad has insecurities and weak points in his personality. The problem is that some of these are way more important than others (Incel types have their weak points in the areas that matter most).
The inability to make decisions literally doesn't matter at all if you're a foid. And even if you're a good looking man, you can just rely on others. But as I said, maybe you can somehow isolate their weak points and show your superiority in that particular area.

You do write short posts a lot, which is why I had to really search for longer ones.

The good thing about Jung's theory is that it has a depth that lets you actually do something with it. It's a theory and you can apply it irl (manipulate people based on their weaknesses for example, or identify problematic areas in communication when dealing with a certain person)

If you can identify the personality type of a person you're dealing with, then you know what their strengths and weaknesses are.
E.g. the good looking bossy type of woman that is extremely critical of other people's looks has the weakness of NI (introverted intuition). They can't make good decisions if their life depended on it. They have no plan for their own future.

What I'm picturing is a scenario where I force such a person to make a decision. Then I deconstruct everything they said and show them why their decision will lead to an absolutely disastrous outcome. They have extraverted thinking in their dominant position. Naturally it wants to consume introverted thinking in another person. If I can show strong introverted thinking/reasoning, it will build trust between us two.

This is a simplified imaginative scenario, although in theory it could work. The difficulty is to even get these people to communicate with me, as their usually so disgusted by my unattractive exterior and unawareness of the present moment. But there are scenarios like in a work environment where they're forced to work with me, let's say.
Obviously good looks would make the whole manipulation game a million times easier and way more fun. But who knows maybe I can go to a retirement home and at least use this theory on a couple of 80yos that are less lookist.

Imagine being able to manipulate normies in your environment. Even the biggest chad has insecurities and weak points in his personality. The problem is that some of these are way more important than others (Incel types have their weak points in the areas that matter most).
The inability to make decisions literally doesn't matter at all if you're a foid. And even if you're a good looking man, you can just rely on others. But as I said, maybe you can somehow isolate their weak points and show your superiority in that particular area.
I don't want to be manipulative.
Btw, have you been to therapist?
I think that they know various psychological tricks and techniques and may try to manipulate their clients but it's still possible to sense dishonesty and manipulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back