Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Shaquille O'Neal brags about being a bully

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Sorry is reposted too often.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W5WVc3ztA5o

Tee Hee moment, talking so casually about almost killing a poor boy and probably destroyed his life, while he remember it as funny story that guy still feels mental consequences of being bullied. Imagine watching your bully being for years on top of the world while you rot or wageslave for peanuts. :feelsrope:

He always looked like that type. I bet most sports people are like that, a reason why I don’t like them

lel and people still believe in justice

he is multimillionaire while we don't know if that bullied man didn't roped

I’d like to walk up to this nigger, pull out a 44 magnum, and discharge every bullet into his chest.

:feels: Bullying is terrible guys. We need to stand up to bullys.

Giant 7ft tall niggerball sports ape reminisces fondly about almost beating an epileptic kid to death.

:soy:
Haha. Damn Shaq you're so funny. What a prankster he was in school. He clearly learned his lesson now. He's so cool. I loved watching him dunk a basketball while I wasted my youth.

Fucking normies:feelsree:

I’d like to walk up to this nigger, pull out a 44 magnum, and discharge every bullet into his chest.
You would need something bigger than that to kill him one shot probably a .305(in vedio game)

Just imagine how many teen white pussies he made wet and later creampied when the tee hee white girls saw a 7 feet nicca bullying a weak kid.

This is why i hate society. They reward bad behaviour.

thay kid deserves it for being a snitch dog

He always looked like that type. I bet most sports people are like that, a reason why I don’t like them
Physically superior guys never learn humbleness and become bullies because they can get away with it, people treat them as Gods.

There is no justice of any kind, you get fucked by genetics and then on top of that people abuse and stomp you down.

Sorry is reposted too often.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W5WVc3ztA5o

Tee Hee moment, talking so casually about almost killing a poor boy and probably destroyed his life, while he remember it as funny story that guy still feels mental consequences of being bullied. Imagine watching your bully being for years on top of the world while you rot or wageslave for peanuts. :feelsrope:

lets face it we would all be bullies too if we were 7'4

lets face it we would all be bullies too if we were 7'4
I wouldnt for sure, i was one of the tallest and the strongest boy in my class till 5th or 6th grade and i never hit or bullied anyone.

and yet foids and cucks think he has a flawless personality :feelsclown:

Why are NT monkeys so cruel?

justice my ass , Like arthus said : You have to Dominate others or something " ( be high on the social ladder , have more things , be better then the next fuck )

or you will get dominated on .

This world favors degeneracy And Evil behavior , it even favours your Luck , and shits on you if your unlucky ( for example us )

Ridiculous . It just makes it even more appealing to be a Piece of Shit .

lel comment section normies facing blackpill

garbage human... bullies should be burned alive

smh usual behavior. bullies typically have an advantage which the victim cant offset . size, strength, numbers , violent disposition. purely advantageous behavior :feelsUgh:

smh usual behavior. bullies typically have an advantage which the victim cant offset . size, strength, numbers , violent disposition. purely advantageous behavior :feelsUgh:
They act all strong, brave and mighty but attack only guys half their size, if there is any chance of getting hurt they back off. They are huge cowards, fight only fights they know they can win.

Life is unfair and all about luck

imagine how the kid he almost killed feels right now, seeing him become extremelly successful..

Life is unfair and all about luck
Youre born, you either win or youre fucked.
imagine how the kid he almost killed feels right now, seeing him become extremelly successful..
Bullies never receive any punishment, they move on with their lives and become successful because being a psychopaths jerk is highly rewarding, while the victim becomes scared and broken and withdraw into himself, that leave consequences in every aspect of life. Bullies literary destroy you as a human being and no one cares.

And he rich now :feelsaww: there is no justice in this world you just have to be born with luckit's just simple as that.

Let's see how IT cucks will respond to this one, a clear undeniable blackpill. According to them the reason why we are incels is because we have a bad personality (eventhough this so called bad personality is only manifested into edgy harmless larps and rants on an obscure forum, and not into actual harmful and violent acts against others in real life), yet this tall piece of shit gets to succeed and excel in life despite being a bully with a horrible personality (I wonder why!!!)

Last edited:
thats why I laugh when people say you'll do better than your bullies. Bullies do much better in life than those getting bullied.

:feels: Bullying is terrible guys. We need to stand up to bullys.

Giant 7ft tall niggerball sports ape reminisces fondly about almost beating an epileptic kid to death.

:soy:
Haha. Damn Shaq you're so funny. What a prankster he was in school. He clearly learned his lesson now. He's so cool. I loved watching him dunk a basketball while I wasted my youth.

Fucking normies:feelsree:
:yes:

The most blackpilled part to me is the fact he said he did this to get popular. Let that sink in for a minute. We live in a society where brutally dominating those with less of an advantage than you is a valid way to get access to friends and women's wet holes.

One time i asked my foid cousin for advice and she said just start acting like a bully when girls are around like my boyfriend does.:feelsseriously:

And yet when the autistic short guy that wouldn't hurt a fly grows up to be a 30 year old virgin if he even dares to complain about his situation society well tell him it's his fault and that he needs to work on his personality.