Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shape-shifting is the greatest power, it would solve all my problems

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

Recruit
★★★
If I could shape-shift, I would make myself look better all the time. I'd be tall and muscular, people would stop seeing me as weak and thinking I look like a child. Women would be attracted to my size and my new face.

Being good-looking alone would solve most of my problems but being able to look like someone else would be useful too. I could steal anything I want, reccomend myself for jobs, get the treatment of anyone I want, shape-shift to look like a married woman's husband and touch her boobs, shapshift into a foid and date lesbians, tell other foids how great I am, or just look at myself in the mirror, shape-shift into a dog and lick peanut butter off a white girl, look like someone I hate and ruin their life, date multiple foids as different people.

Last edited:
It’d be cool to pause time so you can grope girls breasts and rape them.

Just be a shapeshifting grapist theory

If I could shape-shift, I would make myself look better all the time. I'd be tall and muscular, people would stop seeing me as weak and thinking I look like a child. Women would be attracted to my size and my new face.

Being good-looking alone would solve most of my problems but being able to look like someone else would be useful too. I could steal anything I want, reccomend myself for jobs, get the treatment of anyone I want, shape-shift to look like a married woman's husband and touch her boobs, shapshift into a foid and date lesbians, tell other foids how great I am, or just look at myself in the mirror, shape-shift into a dog and lick peanut butter off a white girl, look like someone I hate and ruin their life, date multiple foids as different people.
Legend has it that this could be possible.

The only problem?

The price for it would be your eternal soul.

True, millimetres of bone

It’d be cool to pause time so you can grope girls breasts and rape them.
Time stopping would be a useful power for many uses. That (in game), as well as pausing time to complete all of the series I want to watch, giving myself more time in the day to use for myself, etc.

Technically, if only you're paused, then it wouldn't make sense to use a device which runs in real time and streams a service, but ignore the science in this hypothetical scenerio.

The WORLD
world star GIF

I would become incorporeal. Then I wouldn’t have to deal with anyone

Legend has it that this could be possible.

The only problem?

The price for it would be your eternal soul.
It happens naturally after death. You can look however you want.

I knew a dead dude grew his arm back. My dog had hands! (We played ball for a while)

Oobe and NDE studies have lots of examples of old dead people looking prime aged...