Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shame to you if you are a useless NEET incel

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
If you are an incel, friendless and rejected loser and you are also a depressed neet you are missing the whole point of you life. You were excluded by society so try and overthrown it, you are the rotten apple of this degenerate society that needs to be rebuilt from scratch. Your mission in life is to fight the cause of your own misery: go ER, rape,destroy it or do something more constructive like join a far right party, embrace your misery and let normies crying your name.
What do you have to lose? 
This world gave you nothing, it gave you only tears and suffering. Embrace your destiny and contribute to eradicate degeneracy.

Too much of a pussy to pull something like that

Nah, I'd rather just LDAR

Best I can do is embrace Islam

Don't go ER FFS. By all means join the far right though. Fighting commies and Muslims is much cooler.

Bad optics, Western societies aren't ready yet.

Black pill crusade. I would not recommend ER though.

NEETceling is the best cope. You can shut yourself away and avoid getting triggered by PDAs and by normies and Chads in general.