Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shame to you if you are a useless NEET incel

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
If you are an incel, friendless and rejected loser and you are also a depressed neet you are missing the whole point of you life. You were excluded by society to try and overthrown it, you are the rotten apple of this degenerate society that needs to be rebuilt from scratch. Your mission is life is to fight the cause of your own misery: go ER, rape,destroy it or do something more constructive like join a far right party, embrace your misery and let normies crying your name.
What do you have to lose? 
This world gave you nothing, it gave you only tears and suffering. Embrace your destiny and contribute to eradicate degeneracy.

Based. We need to take more action instead of ragepost all day & do nothing.

I'm a fucking wagecuck and it's killing me, 2 days of freedom per week ain't enough.

9kjMFb.gif

Orceling is legit. The world must fear us.

Lol at joining the far right copers.

But I want to watch anime and masturbate to hentai

Yeah, just today I found out I'll need to come in on a Saturday.

Legit gonna quit this shit.
Self employed barely any work keeps me sane but very poor and obvz lonley.

thanks but I'm good being a useless NEET

If you are an incel, friendless and rejected loser and you are also a depressed neet you are missing the whole point of you life. You were excluded by society to try and overthrown it, you are the rotten apple of this degenerate society that needs to be rebuilt from scratch. Your mission is life is to fight the cause of your own misery: go ER, rape,destroy it or do something more constructive like join a far right party, embrace your misery and let normies crying your name.
What do you have to lose?
This world gave you nothing, it gave you only tears and suffering. Embrace your destiny and contribute to eradicate degeneracy.

Your message is better than your title. I will never work another day in my life, but will gladly fight to the death to bring down this fucking society. That's because I am actually motivated to burn this fucker to the ground, whereas I have zero motivation to be a productive member of society anymore.

blackpill: u are not contributing to society by working a 9-5 either 90% of the time

jfl at wanting to contribute to society and get money from ur hard work when society wants u dead, pahahaha lolol

Ha, you want to watch the world burn just sit back and get comfortable, Chad and Stacy have ever been hard at work. Society and it's upkeep - religion, virtue, education, infrastructure, economy - it's all the fruit of the beta-male.

At great risk of sounding like a clueless "be-yourself" normalfag: quit the Elliot LARPing and pull your own life together, you have more power than you think you just allow yourselves to be defeated before you begin.

Last edited:
We are outnumbered there is no point.

Even ER couldn’t ascend past a meme

i'll be NEET forever unless my personal projects take off

We are outnumbered there is no point.

Even ER couldn’t ascend past a meme

Defeatist fakecel cuck, please leave.

ER started the fire, and it’s our job to keep it going.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back