Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shadow effect: Why, unless you are 8+/10, even if you are decent in looks its OVER

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
The shadow effect (or mogging effect) is the second most evil shit nature causes upon us, following the Halo effect.

Let's say you get to be actually decent looking. You even get a girl, which is not treating you like betabux, but is actually attracted and aroused by you. She genuinely likes you.

One day, while you are with her, some Chad strolls in: more chiseled face than you, noticeably taller and bigger than you, a noticeable mog. Se sees you both: her actually genuine former attraction to you gets killed and your relationship is permanently damaged, even without anybody exchanging a word. Doesn't matter that she actually got sexually aroused by you and genuinely liked you. As soon as a noticeably better male enters the scene, it's over. I saw this happen irl, and read many online stories told by girls about how they felt badf because after seeing Chad, they were not attracted to their boyfriends anymore.

Imagine that you are at a party setting, you are actually getting genuine attention from some girl(s) and they are having a great time with you and everything seems to be going to finish really well. Suddenly Chad enters the pub and you automatically become Invisible, like you transformed into furniture. The girls genuinely liked you but it doesn't matter anyways.

Imagine being highly respected on your group, with your opinion alwayts being taken into account. Imagine being perceived as intelligent and as leader. Chad enters the group and you become invisible and ignored automatically.

This is why I complain all the time about top tier males existing. Shadow effect is one of the most evil things you can do to a sentient species, along with halo effect.

Nature is EVIL and we should fight it.

Didnt you fuck 6 different women?
Lol.

Didnt you fuck 6 different women?
Lol.

Doesn't matter, missing the point of the post.

In any social situation, 8+/10 chad comes in and I might aswell be some cockroach in the ground.

NOBODY THAT CAN BE MOGGED BY 1.5+ POINTS IS SAFE, THATS THE HARSH TRUTH. If you can be mogged by 1.5+ points, give up on relationships or on trying to have anything that lasts.

I completely agree considering I've experienced this countless times. You think you're getting close to a girl and really starting to form something special, but Chad strolls in and completely extirpates that sense of euphoria. All due to animalistic desire and looks being on his side.

Doesn't matter, missing the point of the post.

In any social situation, 8+/10 chad comes in and I might aswell be some cockroach in the ground.

NOBODY THAT CAN BE MOGGED BY 1.5+ POINTS IS SAFE, THATS THE HARSH TRUTH. If you can be mogged by 1.5+ points, give up on relationships or on trying to have anything that lasts.

I don't give a fuck about the point. All that matters is who is a fakecel and who isn't.

Is this true if you have Status/Fame to make up for it

If that's true he must be in a good location. The guy is average af

Who says average won't get you laid?

Just won't get you a LTR with a top tier girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back