Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sfcels what's your opinion on attomwaffen?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Some sfcels don't like them I think.

James Mason was an interesting fellow. But Atomwaffen is all over the place tbh. Some were radical islamists, others homsexual and some even were Jucheists. I highly doubt some nuclear holocaust would've happened to achieve their goals lol

@Adolf Hitler @Adolf Kitler

sounds like a dungeons dragons roleplaying team

James Mason was an interesting fellow. But Atomwaffen is all over the place tbh. Some were radical islamists, others homsexual and some even were Jucheists. I highly doubt some nuclear holocaust would've happened to achieve their goals lol
What are their goals anyway? White ethnostate is pretty much impossible now.

:feelshaha:

White ethnostate and race war, obviously, this didn't happen
they should all just wage slave then form a commune of 10k houses in some village

there's no reason to throw your life away at some low life cretin bug, why kill an ethnic and pay 20 years in jail?
Senselesss,

Also how fucking hard is it to plan a mass shooting and not get caught jfl.
I think th

there's no reason to throw your life away at some low life cretin bug, why kill an ethnic and pay 20 years in jail?
Senselesss,

Also how fucking hard is it to plan a mass shooting and not get caught jfl.
I think th
Yep, makes zero sense. They should just form their own community and live seperately. Their delusionnal. It's over for America, there won't be any white ethnostate.

Yep, makes zero sense. They should just form their own community and live seperately. Their delusionnal. It's over for America, there won't be any white ethnostate.
there can be white ethno commune, thats very possible, solar cells, houses close by, farming, (aquaponics, seaweed farming, mushroom farming, hunting food.) building houses, earning money, Thats the right way to do it.

there can be white ethno commune, thats very possible, solar cells, houses close by, farming, (aquaponics, seaweed farming, mushroom farming, hunting food.) building houses, earning money, Thats the right way to do it.
True. Total control is impossible.